DII (F) Memory Sticks - P2P

#2
I don't know whereabouts you are MG but I have been informed that certain Bde HQs have shedloads of DII(F) compliant memory sticks but have been told not to issue them until authorised by Div!

PW
 
#5
They can be bought from the ICS catalogue from a company called SDMS - they come correctly colour coded etc. About 80 quid for 5 if i remember correctly.
 
#7
boney_m said:
They can be bought from the ICS catalogue from a company called SDMS - they come correctly colour coded etc. About 80 quid for 5 if i remember correctly.
You're not far off-they're charging a fcuking extortionate amount of money for usb drives that have a pathetic amount of memory. I think it's something like 20 odd quid for a 256mb stick.

To put it into context, I've just bought a 8gb usb stick for 8.99 from Amazon. I know there is accreditation issues however even with that cost built in, the MOD is getting ripped off big-time.
 
#8
the_matelot said:
boney_m said:
They can be bought from the ICS catalogue from a company called SDMS - they come correctly colour coded etc. About 80 quid for 5 if i remember correctly.
You're not far off-they're charging a fcuking extortionate amount of money for usb drives that have a pathetic amount of memory. I think it's something like 20 odd quid for a 256mb stick.

To put it into context, I've just bought a 8gb usb stick for 8.99 from Amazon. I know there is accreditation issues however even with that cost built in, the MOD is getting ripped off big-time.
And you're surprised because.....?
 
#9
codename1157 said:
the_matelot said:
boney_m said:
They can be bought from the ICS catalogue from a company called SDMS - they come correctly colour coded etc. About 80 quid for 5 if i remember correctly.
You're not far off-they're charging a fcuking extortionate amount of money for usb drives that have a pathetic amount of memory. I think it's something like 20 odd quid for a 256mb stick.

To put it into context, I've just bought a 8gb usb stick for 8.99 from Amazon. I know there is accreditation issues however even with that cost built in, the MOD is getting ripped off big-time.
And you're surprised because.....?
In what part of my post did I say I was surprised? :D
 
#10
I have one....I use it :) It's a cheap crappy 1Gb stick....and a horrible mustard/brown colour.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alfred_the_great Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 14
Andre Officers 76
C Gaming and Software 3

Similar threads

Top