DII (F) Memory Sticks - P2P

I don't know whereabouts you are MG but I have been informed that certain Bde HQs have shedloads of DII(F) compliant memory sticks but have been told not to issue them until authorised by Div!

PW

They can be bought from the ICS catalogue from a company called SDMS - they come correctly colour coded etc. About 80 quid for 5 if i remember correctly.

boney_m said:
They can be bought from the ICS catalogue from a company called SDMS - they come correctly colour coded etc. About 80 quid for 5 if i remember correctly.
You're not far off-they're charging a fcuking extortionate amount of money for usb drives that have a pathetic amount of memory. I think it's something like 20 odd quid for a 256mb stick.

To put it into context, I've just bought a 8gb usb stick for 8.99 from Amazon. I know there is accreditation issues however even with that cost built in, the MOD is getting ripped off big-time.

the_matelot said:
boney_m said:
You're not far off-they're charging a fcuking extortionate amount of money for usb drives that have a pathetic amount of memory. I think it's something like 20 odd quid for a 256mb stick.

To put it into context, I've just bought a 8gb usb stick for 8.99 from Amazon. I know there is accreditation issues however even with that cost built in, the MOD is getting ripped off big-time.
And you're surprised because.....?

codename1157 said:
the_matelot said:
boney_m said:

And you're surprised because.....?
In what part of my post did I say I was surprised? :D

I have one....I use it :) It's a cheap crappy 1Gb stick....and a horrible mustard/brown colour.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alfred_the_great Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 14
Andre Officers 76
C Gaming and Software 3