DII - Again

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I'll bump this - have I got this wrong? Are no DII users getting this?

3. Clicking on the link brings up a log-in page for me.

4. I'm not on DII (yet), but another Service Intranet, and when I click on the [Reply With Quote] button I see a rotating circle of dots type 'hourglass' and and my cursor turns into the Windoze hourglass, but I am able to click on things, but nothing happens at all regarding the reply box. Clicking on [Reply] sends me down to the Quick Reply box, but clicking on your link above brings up a new browser window with the full reply monty.

HTH

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

The link takes me to a "Reply to Thread" page. When I click the "+ Reply to Thread" box on this page, however, I still get the four little circles chasing each other around and around and around ad infinitum.

The quick reply box works though (or I wouldn't be able to reply at all).

6. I'm on DII(F) - same as CTD above, a click on "reply with quote" brings up the little rotating circle. However, another click seems to get things moving.

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Doh! Clicking twice works fine! Why didn't I think of that? And note - not a 'double-click' but 2 separate (around 1 sec apart) clicks seem to work best for me.

I can now quote to my heart's content.

8. I'm sure I tried that before, but to be sure I'll try it again on Monday. Wait, out.

9. Confirmed! The two click approach works, there's progress for you :;

10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin