DII - Again

I'm not on DII (yet), but another Service Intranet, and when I click on the [Reply With Quote] button I see a rotating circle of dots type 'hourglass' and and my cursor turns into the Windoze hourglass, but I am able to click on things, but nothing happens at all regarding the reply box. Clicking on [Reply] sends me down to the Quick Reply box, but clicking on your link above brings up a new browser window with the full reply monty.

HTH

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
The link takes me to a "Reply to Thread" page. When I click the "+ Reply to Thread" box on this page, however, I still get the four little circles chasing each other around and around and around ad infinitum.

The quick reply box works though (or I wouldn't be able to reply at all).

I'm not on DII (yet), but another Service Intranet, and when I click on the [Reply With Quote] button I see a rotating circle of dots type 'hourglass' and and my cursor turns into the Windoze hourglass, but I am able to click on things, but nothing happens at all regarding the reply box. Clicking on [Reply] sends me down to the Quick Reply box, but clicking on your link above brings up a new browser window with the full reply monty.

HTH
I'm on DII(F) - same as CTD above, a click on "reply with quote" brings up the little rotating circle. However, another click seems to get things moving.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm on DII(F) - same as CTD above, a click on "reply with quote" brings up the little rotating circle. However, another click seems to get things moving.

Doh! Clicking twice works fine! Why didn't I think of that? And note - not a 'double-click' but 2 separate (around 1 sec apart) clicks seem to work best for me.

I can now quote to my heart's content.

Doh! Clicking twice works fine! Why didn't I think of that? And note - not a 'double-click' but 2 separate (around 1 sec apart) clicks seem to work best for me.

I can now quote to my heart's content.
I'm sure I tried that before, but to be sure I'll try it again on Monday. Wait, out.

I'm sure I tried that before, but to be sure I'll try it again on Monday. Wait, out.
Confirmed! The two click approach works, there's progress for you :;

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
another_walt ARRSE: Site Issues 13
A The Intelligence Cell 6
tattybadger Weapons, Equipment & Rations 23