Digtally Re-mastered Dam Busters

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by OldAdam, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm generally not keen on doctoring originals, but if they can do something about the horrendously mis-matched waterspouts, then I'm up for a copy.

2. Should be required watching for all those mechanics in their greasy blue overalls: will teach them how officers should speak!

3. Definitely one for the DVD collection.

4. nothing wrong with trying to work where the waterfall is from....

..taxi

5. Yahoooooo any one know which cinemas are going to be showing it????????????????????

6. Naturally, all - on Broon's Heroes Day. As will all schools, community centres........

7. Surely this would be more appropriate on National Apologies Day?

8. Surley we would need more than a day for National Apologies???????????

9. Aparently the bloke who made the Lord of the Rings Trilogy is re-making it

10. Took me an hour this morning to find this:

Dambusters at a Cinema near you!

However, as it's a season of fillums, no-one seems to know which cinema is getting which fillum. None of the bloody Midlands venues know anything about it at the moment! I am advised to call back at the end of the week.

Dambusters is supposed to be showing on TUESDAY 4th September. Somewhere.....

11. Yes get in 1 20mins away and they have a bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. And they've kept 'NIGGER' in it!!!!

13. Follow the BBC2 link

Look at the first preview about artic then the fourth, which is about the films.

14. Also using this link they will email you with time and place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/britishfilm/summer/ticket_alert/

unfortunatly some burk has used a different key baord setup so @ is in the wrong place. on my one it was shift 2 but not sure as i did not have my eye on.