Digtally Re-mastered Dam Busters

I'm generally not keen on doctoring originals, but if they can do something about the horrendously mis-matched waterspouts, then I'm up for a copy.

Should be required watching for all those mechanics in their greasy blue overalls: will teach them how officers should speak!

Definitely one for the DVD collection.

putteesinmyhands said:
I'm generally not keen on doctoring originals, but if they can do something about the horrendously mis-matched waterspouts, then I'm up for a copy.
nothing wrong with trying to work where the waterfall is from....

..taxi

Yahoooooo any one know which cinemas are going to be showing it????????????????????

easesprings said:
Yahoooooo any one know which cinemas are going to be showing it????????????????????
Naturally, all - on Broon's Heroes Day. As will all schools, community centres........

rickshaw said:
easesprings said:
Naturally, all - on Broon's Heroes Day. As will all schools, community centres........
Surely this would be more appropriate on National Apologies Day?

putteesinmyhands said:
rickshaw said:
easesprings said:
Surely this would be more appropriate on National Apologies Day?
Surley we would need more than a day for National Apologies???????????

Took me an hour this morning to find this:

Dambusters at a Cinema near you!

However, as it's a season of fillums, no-one seems to know which cinema is getting which fillum. None of the bloody Midlands venues know anything about it at the moment! I am advised to call back at the end of the week.

Dambusters is supposed to be showing on TUESDAY 4th September. Somewhere.....

freedomman said:
Took me an hour this morning to find this:

Dambusters at a Cinema near you!

However, as it's a season of fillums, no-one seems to know which cinema is getting which fillum. None of the bloody Midlands venues know anything about it at the moment! I am advised to call back at the end of the week.

Dambusters is supposed to be showing on TUESDAY 4th September. Somewhere.....
Yes get in 1 20mins away and they have a bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the BBC2 link

Look at the first preview about artic then the fourth, which is about the films.

Yep - off to Sarfend to see this on Tuesday.

Hopefully there'll be some CFF presentation beforehand to make it a real British Film experience