Digital Rape?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, May 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. Changed a few years ago, what would previously have been indecent assault has become digital rape and what would previously have been called a grope is now called sexual touching.

Being a perv is still called being a perv though so you should be fine.
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Thank goodness for that, I thought they may have brought in some new law to stop me!
  4. Rape by computers?
  5. Must admit I'd have prefered them to say "Given her a right good fingering!" I might have had a good tug over it but hey lifes not fair.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Putting 1 in her 0
  7. This story requires photographs before any judgement can be made.
  8. rape if they had a decent prosecutor as rape legally is the unwanted insertion of an object (human of otherwise) into a person for a sexual purpose- not the exact wording of the law but yeah
  9. Back when the London Underground Railway first opened, Ladies and gentlemen were, for the first time, jammed (particularly during "rush hour") into closer proximity than decency had previously been normal. A NEW criminal offence was framed - for males who took advantage of the situation who "rubbed themselves lasciviously against female passengers". The crime was called "Frottage", although the word seems to have fallen out of use in the intervening century.
    Frotteurism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  10. I remember watch a show about a nightclub mocked in japan mocked upto to look like an underground carrage, businessmen could pay a fee to molest women dressed as schoolgirls and the like in this tubesetting

I think it may have been louis theroux, he was fliming and approched by a couple of "local buinessmen" who "suggested" he leave as they didn't like there operation being filmed, intresting tattoos on them
  11. In Italy this kind of thing (dryhumping and touching up strangers asses) happens for real and is accepted as just being part of the culture.

Happened to me on a 6th form school trip on the rome tube and I was told there was pretty much nothing I could do about it other than try to get away from the dirty old men. At one stage a man was touching me up, and my male teacher could see how uncomfortable I was so switched places. The pervert didn't realise we'd switched and carried on feeling up his ass!
  12. Did he look tlike this?

Some claim to fame, eh? :)
  13. No Silvio would have been an improvement on these fat ugly blokes!

That and I didn't have my traffic warden uniform handy for him haha
  14. a friend came back from a longweekend in rome with an arse covered in bruses from pinchy little pervs, she was not happy
  15. I'd love to go back to Rome, but never without literal bodyguards - effectively two blokes to sandwich me on public transport with my consent so that the Italians can't get anywhere near me!