Digital photo frame

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Pacifist_Jihadist, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im having some trouble here so hope somebody can point me in the right direction. Im looking for a digital photo frame for below £50 that can display pictures in a random order rather than just the order they are stored on the memory card. Everyone that i have found so far will only play them in order of storage, pretty useless considering the memory card i want to put in it has over 1000 pictures. Has anybody found one that can?

2. You can get them but not the cheap ones. I paid over £100 for mine just for the random function. I got it online from Digital Frames direct. www.digitalframesdirect.com its worth giving them a bell as they may be able to answer over the phone which ones do random and which don't. Happy hunting, it took me ages to find one that does random!

3. msr

msr LE

4. Play.com have got some in for about £30 they were £100 & I think they had the random function

5. Philips 7" frame with random slideshow £45 w/ free delivery

Found that on amazon.co.uk. The product blurb says nothing about the random display except a collage feature. But on checking the manual from the philips website for a collage example it said it can do random sequences. Thats me a happy lad now!