Diggerland - FREE entry to Squaddies and family on Armed Forces Day Sat 25 Jun 11

Diggerland links with Armed Forces Day - Saturday 25th June 2011

Saturday 25th June 2011 will see our nation celebrate Armed Forces Day. This is an annual event whereby we can show support to all of our Armed forces. Armed forces day is an opportunity for everyone to celebrate the fantastic work that they do.

With effect from 1 May 2011, serving members of the forces and their families can book up to 4 entry tickets per application free of charge, by clicking HERE. Please note: all tickets for our Kent, Devon and Yorkshire locations have now been booked.There are still tickets available for our Durham location.

Maximum 4 tickets per application, but please note that you do not need to include any children under 90cms in height in your application, since they would be able to enter Diggerland free of charge anyway. (Children under 90cms in height may not go on any of the real construction machinery rides and drives in Diggerland, for safety reasons. However, there are play areas, sandpits and some coin operated rides which are suitable for younger children).

Linky: http://www.diggerland.com/visiting/ArmedForcesDay.htm

good bit of FREE fun for the family.

and you get to rag a JCB - i'm deffo going.

See if we had acknowledged this thread perhaps the Op wouldn't have gone off into the internet wilderness to blood and become a mono topic obsessive.
We spurned this his first flowering arrse and drove him into the darkness.
@theoriginalphantom

See if we had acknowledged this thread perhaps the Op wouldn't have gone off into the internet wilderness to blood and become a mono topic obsessive.
We spurned this his first flowering arrse and drove him into the darkness.
@theoriginalphantom
I'm not taking the blame for this alone, it wasn't just me who ignored this thread, it was all (yes ALL, not some) of us

Sounds awesome. Buckshee entry for war pensioners?

2011? Oh God, what have I missed?

Such a shame I missed it, I was actually home on R&R at the time too.

Is it just me that read this as @dingerr land?

I lied, I was trying to spare his feelings.

I was in Kabul, having almost ripped my foot off when I crashed an aircraft de-icer.

That's actually true, despite being in the middle of an Afghan summer!

Is it just me that read this as @dingerr land?

No, most probably did. Maybe why no one read the thread.

All probably thought "Fuçking Dingerr getting his street was bad enough and now his own dingerrland, hmmmph! Outrageous"

So RoyalGreenJacket is all dingerrs fault.