Diffy CRs

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by CraftyJay, Nov 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Anyone know how to go about getting copies of previous CR's, I'm sure i've seen an email/internet link but can't for the life of me remember where?
  2. The procedures for applying to APC should be a Repeat Order on your Unit Part Ones. I will have a look on Monday for you if you don't get the definitive answer over the weekend.

    You basically just sign a form saying you give permission for them to release them - something to do with the Data Protection Act - and get your HR* to send it to APC with a covering letter. They normally take about 2-3 weeks to come through.

    *See the way I sneaked "HR" in then, instead of "Them workshy bastards in the orderly room"??
  3. Not sure how it works for soldiers , but IIRC officers can pull thier OJARs (that are on the system :roll: ) straight off JPA.
  4. >>Sarcastic mode on:

    Cool, did they manage to scan all your previous onto there so you can pull them up too.

    << Sarcastic mode off.

    He was asking about CRs...........

    Us peasants have only just started getting SJAR/NJAR. We are SO behind the times.
  5. IF its been scanned by MS AR wing it'll be on there, as I said , the wooperts are generally all there back to A00/01, dunno about OR's.

    I get the feeling you mildly disapprove of JPA slug ... :D
  6. Moi? :wink:
  7. all of my ARs and CRs are on JPA
  8. Your Adjt should have a form that he/she signes to request back copies of all course reports and 2048's/2047's for you, it goes to the disclosure wing at APC.
  9. The only report on JPA for soldiers are those who have had a report since earlier this year since the first reports on line with JPA were WO reports 30 Jun , followed by CSgt/SSgt 30 Sep etc etc. The maximum anyone has on JPA at present will be one. Either way the SAR will grant you access to your reports.