different approaches

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, Mar 26, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Just doing what we do best Ma'am.........

Being British.........
    It's well known that we are the best at the 'hearts 'n' minds game' (amongst a million other things....).

But that's also why we'll still be in Iraq when the Septics have long gone.......[​IMG]
  4. That's right

We'll still be there, with the begging bowl out, while American corporations rape the fcuking place silly.

Nice contract in Umm Qasr -  I hope Blair has the balls to go ballistic at Camp David tonight
  5. Hmmm...do I have this straight? Once 40 Cdo RM have secured the place, the 17 Port Regt RE fix the cranes, railway tracks, sheds, dockside whores etc and start unloading the ships for the 102 Log Bde to carry the stuff away...then the day after the war, some American profiteer turns up clutching a contract and gets to operate the port....taking over, I assume, all the repair work the Sappers did - for nowt! I'm sure this really fits with our vital national interests..grrrrrr
  6. That's exactly it Steamchicken....

I note with interest, that CNN.com, didn't even mention Tony's visit to Camp David............
  7. msr

msr LE

8. Brilliant

So I guess the service provider will be AT+T, Bell, Sprint, or Lucent?

This stinks, there must be something we can say or do?

Powell has flat out baldly said, we took the descision to invade, we're in charge, we'll decide what goes where, and American companies will have the lions share.

Would someone who knows something about this issue, please enlighten us?

I believe Guest logins are available