Difference between SF jumps and BPC

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
With the recent change of the SF jumps cadre down to just eight descents what is the difference between this and baby para?

I assume SF is squares and not rounds and includes a night and water jump? Purely out of interest. Keep answers within the realms of Opsec please.

kimmi851

War Hero
SF jumps they have to keep the black and nasty on over their eyes when they do them?

With the recent change of the SF jumps cadre down to just eight descents what is the difference between this and baby para?

I assume SF is squares and not rounds and includes a night and water jump? Purely out of interest. Keep answers within the realms of Opsec please.
You'll find out if you join SF.

Or you could ask the unit.

I could tell you, but...

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
Please calm down- purely out of interest.
SF jump cadre has recently changed from a 4 week course down to just 8 jumps over a couple of days. So either the content has drastically changed or it now mirrors BPC.

Please calm down- purely out of interest.
SF jump cadre has recently changed from a 4 week course down to just 8 jumps over a couple of days. So either the content has drastically changed or it now mirrors BPC.
Just because you're interested doesn't mean you get to know.

I'm interested in the contents of Michaela Strachen's underwear drawer - doesn't mean that I'm entitled to the information.

beer

Old-Salt
Who gives a **** you dull donkey rapist? And "please keep replies within OPSEC"? Oh do double **** off, who do you think posts here, James Bond?

Are Essex Police aware of the OP's behaviour?

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are Essex Police aware of the OP's behaviour?
Why what law have I broken?

The irony of you saying this is fantastic. Any SF thread and you appear. Making it known to all that you once attempted SBS selection and you are a Royal Navy Officer

You have posted contents of restricted DINs on here via PM. Maybe tell that to plod.

Latest Threads