• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Difference a bit of slap can make...

Just proves that wimmins make-up is like respraying a 1976 Morris Marina with a 10 gallon drum of Ship paint.

Some of them dogs have obviously had several coats of paint, enamel and varnish then stripped it off with a blow torch.

Snakes with tits, the lot of 'em...

Is the one six down actually female? Not so sure that make-up was responsible for the right hand column shot accompanying 'her' as much as photoshop. Or a photograph of a completely different person.

And theres no frickin way that this;

started off as this;

Harland & Wolff couldn't do the work required for that transformation.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:

started off as this;

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much...

Someone's been caught with a lady boy?

msr

Forastero

LE
Why have so many of them got really, really pointy chins?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
msr said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

started off as this;

My mrs is a make up artist, and she says no way are these two the same person. Look at the eyes, nose, ears and chin. If truly is make up, a surgeon was also involved...

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much...

Someone's been caught with a lady boy?

msr

So gentlemen, why is it that women wear make-up and perfume?

*cue*

the worrying thing is after getting any of these in the sack and having had their faces buried in a pillow at some point you'll wake up in the morning and think .......... WTF

course wouldn't stop second helping but ..... 8O

Teech said:
So gentlemen, why is it that women wear make-up and perfume?

*cue*
...because they're ugly, and they stink.

That's my one there, third peg.

Yep, that one, the greasy parker with the furry hood.

You can use a subtle application of make-up to hide or 'de-emphasise' pronounced of uneaven features, such as changing the shape on the nose to make it slightly less honk like. Bit more shaddow here, brighten the tip etc. Sadly it doesn't work very well on cascading rolls of flab, but by god its worth a try.

Just goes to prove that there's nothing you can do with a gwar. She looks like a gonk in the before pictures and she's still like a gonk in the after ones.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bullet Sponge said:
msr said:
Difference a bit of slap can make...
So let me get this right.

Each of the women shown was give a fucking good slap and told to sort their grinner out?

Sounds fair to me.
Got there before me. I thought it was some kind of contact therapy before-and-after, but no, some stupid make-up session for ugly bints. Talk about a come-down. :evil:

Silent_Assassin said:
the worrying thing is after getting any of these in the sack and having had their faces buried in a pillow at some point you'll wake up in the morning and think .......... WTF

course wouldn't stop second helping but ..... 8O
Story of my life Assassin