Diet Coke? Just doesn't seem to do what it says on the tin.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by panzerknacker, Nov 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fat cunt, he should drink Irn Bru instead.

On a semi related note, my brother in law told me that there is no difference between diet coke and coke zero. He said that coke zero was made because yank blokes did not think drinking diet coke was manly enough. True or not I don't know.
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Why is it that fat cunts who go & buy a Supersize MacDonalds Fat Meal always have the Diet Coke?..Like it'll do them any good after stuffing their fat chops with skids & gut bombs loaded with fuck knows how many calories?....
  3. That's like Stockport where they refer to fish suppers as diet cokes.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

5. They use different sweetners but yes there is a marketing angle to it all. Thats why diet coke has the male Stacker1 look-a-like model advertising it and Coke zero has blokes jumping out of helicopters looking cool.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

7. stockport, toilet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Is it just me, or.....

9. Not true. I make the bloody stuff, and they're totally different.

Edit: Your brother in law has obviously had his tastebuds surgically removed if he thinks they taste the same.
  10. I'm actually ashamed to be from Stockport, fat cnuts like him all over the place there. I don't miss the place for sure
  11. Diet Coke tastes Odd, Coke Zero tastes closer to regular Coke. There also was something called Coke 2 back in 2004 that was half the carbs, no idea if thats still made. My Foreman years ago used to believe 1/2 the calories meant he could drink/eat twice as much.
  12. Diet Coke didn't work for him. Not only that, it's made him fucking ugly as well.
  13. I haven`t drunk that piss since I was able to bluff my way into pubs, just over 16 years old. If Coke has made that fat bastard even more ugly than nature intended, bitter has turned me into the handsome beast I am today. Guilding the lily ,so to speak. No, before the ladies ask, no pictures.