Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Diego Maradona has kicked the bucket

I think it was his second goal against England in 86 that was pure class but, as far as I'm concerned, I will always remember him for being a cheating, drug fuelled Argy cùnt.

Honestly, the back pages of today's papers are simply nauseating .
The fecking BBC‘s web page is awful full of the short arsed fat cheating bastard, it’s like Royalty has died and to top it off they are showing this on certain platforms tonight.
Who the feck wants to watch this? Tossers

Morning All,
Surprisingly the sport pages in today's local 'comics' are full of his demise, relegating the cricket reports etc, to short columns.
Snipped this bit as most who remember THAT goal, might remember the commentator going postal over it.
Screenshot_20201127-140802_Photos.jpg

They'll be taking their COVID Rnumber to a whole new level as well!
Still it's a nice legacy for the cheating coke head to have left.
I was thinking that myself , the 649 dead from 1982 will seem like a good day at the office in about three weeks time , all over a formerly good footballer who idolized dictators who've reduced their countries to grinding poverty , did industrial quantities of coke and left a trail of abandoned children from Italy to great parts of Latin America .

1606470210063.png

1606470236363.png

1606470282210.png

maradona castro - Bing images

Last edited:
The Argentinians are taking remembering to a whole new level .
As is Naples, looking at the crowds gathered there on the News. Social distancing protocols totally out of the window - a Maradonna inspired further outbreak beckons in Southern Italy. It’s what the self centred narcissist would have wanted.

As is Naples, looking at the crowds gathered there on the News. Social distancing protocols totally out of the window - a Maradonna inspired further outbreak beckons in Southern Italy. It’s what the self centred narcissist would have wanted.
If only he'd been famous for washing his hands, instead of playing football with them.

Fans rioting and destroying property? Police called in to restore order? A potentially massive rise in COVID infections?

It's what Diego would have wanted. :)

I've just had a brilliant thought ......

Anyone remember " the Boys from Brazil " film ?
We track down Maradona's many love children , bring them to England , give them British citizenship , shove them in a football academy , eventually put them in the England squad and they then beat Argentina ?
From a bloodstock / breeding point of view , it's a winner ...Just keep them away from drugs , though

Last edited:
Morning All,
Surprisingly the sport pages in today's local 'comics' are full of his demise, relegating the cricket reports etc, to short columns.
Snipped this bit as most who remember THAT goal, might remember the commentator going postal over it.
View attachment 524077
Peter Reid should have taken him out at the knee.

NB, That might have gone down in history as “Taking a knee”, instead of.....oh well.

I've just had a brilliant thought ......

Anyone remember " the Boys from Brazil " film ?
We track down Maradona's many love children , bring them to England , give them British citizenship , shove them in a football academy , eventually put them in the England squad and they then beat Argentina ?
From a bloodstock / breeding point of view , it's a winner ...Just keep them away from drugs , though
Hmm, I’d rather have clones of Pele.