DIE Squaddie scum Die

#1
IT seems U75, even though a ceasefire had been called and the ediot banned some posters (but not of course the U75 filth, he always has had a problem with double standards), the U75 filth have now crawled back and are posting stuff like this :
it don`t matter a f*ck where they (soldiers)get stiffed..be it in Basra, Deepcut or South Armagh....
I think I shall email some of the places the ediot has worked for and ask why they use a person who allows such disgusting posts about dead soldiers and policemen to continue posting on his Forums.

""Clients include the BBC, British Council, Zoggle (NYC), Leading Edge UK, TFiFriday, Virgin Radio, Direct Connection, Capital Radio, NCR, XFM Radio, Zenith Films, YouthNet and, of course, urban75. My current project for the British Council, Football Culture won Yahoo's Sports Site of the Year award""

Here are some of his customers (he does web design)
I think a few emails containing the relevent posts are in order.

http://www.urban75.org/offline/ see pics of the er......little darlings and should you wish to go to their next parties..dates and times are there.
 
#2
They still haven't sent me the confirmation email for my registration. :twisted:
 
#3
tosser cemetryone thinks that these deaths show how brave the IRA were
Captain Robert Niraic SAS screamed like a pig when tortured, good..(South Armagh) ...Captain West McCott SAS....(North Belfast...m-60`d )...
 
#4
johnojohnson said:
They still haven't sent me the confirmation email for my registration. :twisted:
The U75 filth are going to be wary of new registrations at the moment. wait awhile and if it doesn't come through have another go at registration....later it's no problem.. we can "hurry up and wait" :D
 
#5
armourer said:
johnojohnson said:
They still haven't sent me the confirmation email for my registration. :twisted:
we can "hurry up and wait" :D
Get on the bus, get off the bus :lol: :lol:
 
#7
They are reading ARRSE forums....
 
#8
johnojohnson said:
Get on the bus, get off the bus :lol: :lol:
many many times :lol: 8O :lol:
 
#9
armourer said:
tosser cemetryone thinks that these deaths show how brave the IRA were
Captain Robert Niraic SAS screamed like a pig when tortured, good..(South Armagh) ...Captain West McCott SAS....(North Belfast...m-60`d )...
They know that we are reading there posts and are in turn reading ours they are so obviously looking for a reaction, looks like there about to get a few .
 
#10
Watchout this cemetryone is a killer and possible murderer

Originally Posted by cemertyone
I would put the knife into him all on my own
8O

I'd best change my shreddies I've poo'd myself in fear.
 
#11
I'm appalled by their lack of respect for those who died so that they could indeed be such idiotic lefties in a (moderately) free society.

FECK OFF TO NORTH KOREA THE LOT OF YOU! :twisted:
 
#12
I'm torn between posting rationally and offering reasoned debate (which will be as worthwhile as p.issing into a gale) or going straight in, posting windup threads with gay abandon, lasting just a couple of days and then going out in a blaze of glory.

Oh, what should I do.....?
 
#13
Will you cover those bouncy things up I never get to read your posts....just gaze at them bouncing up...down...up...dow...pu.dwno...pdwon....ooops bit of an accident...
 
#14
armourer said:
Will you cover those bouncy things up I never get to read your posts....just gaze at them bouncing up...down...up...dow...pu.dwno...pdwon....ooops bit of an accident...
I was going to change the old avatar but then I thought.....


Nah! :D
 
#16
Schmidt said:
Chaps, its only a * website.
Its their opinions, dont be getting on your high * horses about the U75 site, its not aimed at you.
3 guesses where you appeared from then?

Welcome.
 
#17
Schmidt said:
Chaps, its only a * website.
Its their opinions, dont be getting on your high * horses about the U75 site, its not aimed at you.
Sorry Herr Schmidt, but this sort of diatribe is design/thought up specifically to offend any and I mean any moderately intelligent, OK strike that, conscious person. They love it if they get a bite.

The man on the street cannot answer back as it is not seen up front but we as members of this site have had it brought to our notice that this site is populated by those who keep lining themselves up to be shot down.

Oh and it’s great fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#18
Dale the snail said:
Schmidt said:
Chaps, its only a * website.
Its their opinions, dont be getting on your high * horses about the U75 site, its not aimed at you.
3 guesses where you appeared from then?

Welcome.
the moon?

the circus?

a test tube?

they're my 3 guesses... do i get a prize if i'm right? :D
 
#19
papa_lazaroo said:
Dale the snail said:
Schmidt said:
Chaps, its only a * website.
Its their opinions, dont be getting on your high * horses about the U75 site, its not aimed at you.
3 guesses where you appeared from then?

Welcome.
the moon?

the circus?

a test tube?

they're my 3 guesses... do i get a prize if i'm right? :D
Of course. You can choose your prize. You can either have a bite from my dog again, or you can batter Herr Schmidt with a shovel around the head.

Its your choice. Option B sounds best, but you had better hurry, there are a few people ahead in the queue.
 
#20
This is why they love to wind you up.
I spent 12 years in the army, including 4 tours in NI, plus 2 years at "HQNI".
What I'm saying is its only a bunch of webwongs.
I havent just appeared from their site even though this is only my second post.
 

Similar threads

Top