DIE Squaddie scum Die

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armourer, Feb 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IT seems U75, even though a ceasefire had been called and the ediot banned some posters (but not of course the U75 filth, he always has had a problem with double standards), the U75 filth have now crawled back and are posting stuff like this :
    I think I shall email some of the places the ediot has worked for and ask why they use a person who allows such disgusting posts about dead soldiers and policemen to continue posting on his Forums.

""Clients include the BBC, British Council, Zoggle (NYC), Leading Edge UK, TFiFriday, Virgin Radio, Direct Connection, Capital Radio, NCR, XFM Radio, Zenith Films, YouthNet and, of course, urban75. My current project for the British Council, Football Culture won Yahoo's Sports Site of the Year award""

Here are some of his customers (he does web design)
    I think a few emails containing the relevent posts are in order.

http://www.urban75.org/offline/ see pics of the er......little darlings and should you wish to go to their next parties..dates and times are there.
  2. They still haven't sent me the confirmation email for my registration. :twisted:
  3. tosser cemetryone thinks that these deaths show how brave the IRA were
  4. The U75 filth are going to be wary of new registrations at the moment. wait awhile and if it doesn't come through have another go at registration....later it's no problem.. we can "hurry up and wait" :D
  5. Get on the bus, get off the bus :lol: :lol:
  6. im in at last - and now to give them some of my thoughts
  7. They are reading ARRSE forums....
  8. many many times :lol: 8O :lol:
  9. They know that we are reading there posts and are in turn reading ours they are so obviously looking for a reaction, looks like there about to get a few .
  10. Watchout this cemetryone is a killer and possible murderer

I'd best change my shreddies I've poo'd myself in fear.
  11. I'm appalled by their lack of respect for those who died so that they could indeed be such idiotic lefties in a (moderately) free society.

12. I'm torn between posting rationally and offering reasoned debate (which will be as worthwhile as p.issing into a gale) or going straight in, posting windup threads with gay abandon, lasting just a couple of days and then going out in a blaze of glory.

Oh, what should I do.....?
  13. Will you cover those bouncy things up I never get to read your posts....just gaze at them bouncing up...down...up...dow...pu.dwno...pdwon....ooops bit of an accident...
  14. I was going to change the old avatar but then I thought.....

Nah! :D
  15. Chaps, its only a fucking website.
    Its their opinions, dont be getting on your high fucking horses about the U75 site, its not aimed at you.