Didn't there used to be a caravan thread ?

Our neighbours are retiring from towing their tin snail around, and my wife has just had the idea of getting it.

Ideally, if we went for it, would be to leave it at a site, then ringing up to drag it onto a pitch, whenever needed, for week ends, whatever.

Only a small 4 berth.

Any ball- park figures of the rates, for storage and stays, and even recommends for peaceful sites in Yorkshire, The Peak District, etc, within about 60 miles of Manchester.

Thanks.

Our neighbours are retiring from towing their tin snail around, and my wife has just had the idea of getting it.

Ideally, if we went for it, would be to leave it at a site, then ringing up to drag it onto a pitch, whenever needed, for week ends, whatever.

Only a small 4 berth.

Any ball- park figures of the rates, for storage and stays, and even recommends for peaceful sites in Yorkshire, The Peak District, etc, within about 60 miles of Manchester.

Thanks.
Kill your family first, then do yourself with a rusty, pikey knife.

wheel

LE

Only a small 4 berth.

Thanks.
Most decent sites charge around £20 a night for pitch 2 people elec hook up showers etc. PM Jarrod if you want to join the Arrse Caravan/Motorhome/Camping group. Although it has been a bit quiet in there just lately

Latest Threads