Didn't know Jarrod's been in Belfast....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. The dreaded 'Bumming Squad' strikes again... they haven't gone away you know.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carrying a 'Navy' shoulder bag?

4. Up Half Bap way, a notorious den of Sodom.

The perpetrator is almost certainly from The Mainland, Jarrod is innocent as nobody could survive a violent assault from his massive man sausage.

5. See the Rape Crime Unit have some low key and discreet vehicles.

6. "What the hell was Jarrod doin' with a Limehouse minicab driver in Belfast?"

"Belfast?"

"What was he doing there? I know Jarrod fancies soldiers, but that's taking his buggery a bit far isn't it?"

7. No such thing as "Man Rape"

8. Didn't you see Tom Daley in the paper yesterday with his GIRLfriend? so maybe Jarrod was going through a rejection type of thing.

9. "Police said the assailant was described as being 5ft 9inches tall"

Fuck me - the victim must be a right fucking mincer being had over by a 5'9" dwarf

10. Unless the assailant were possessed of mong strength. I doubt any mortal man could defend himself from the attentions of a pissed-up Belfast Belmer with a raging hardon.

• Like Like x 2
  11. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Wanna bet

12. Why, are you offering to match yourself against one? Great idea.

I'll put a tenner on the mong.

• Like Like x 1
  13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Oh a tenner, thats more than I usually get

14. could you be a bit more specific please? Lets face it both would be a bit special in this contest.

15. I'm 5'9". I'm fairly sure I could violently sodomise your quivering mudbutton.