Didlin Ladies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PandaLOVE, Aug 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With little encouragement such as, '"aaw, go on", it's quite wonderful to prop oneself up on one's elbow or cradle some newbie gf and watch them (timidly at first) play with themself. Or to wake in the early hours to catch gf secretly cracking one out laydee stylee.

Afterall, ladies can be such awesome wankers.

Any good stories?

2. If a chick is strumming in front of you its because you are crap at it. If she is rubbing her clout after you've done her its because she's not got off yet.

You are a sh1t fcuk!

3. If only I had the benefit of your experience. ;)

4. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

seconded

a good lover means you won't have to do so yourself

and the same the other way round of course ;)

5. Nonsense, my good lady warms herself up while I finish watching the cricket. Saves me the bother of foreplay and lock-jaw, also it makes sure she ready to receive 'the gift'.

6. Thirded. You wouldn't finish a gourmet meal with trip to McDonald's, so why would any self respecting female feel the need to do the equivalent of knocking one out after having had the benefit of a good seeing to?

Edit: FBG, he's talking about after the event, not the warming up exercises

7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

usually you don't need this to 'warm up' or get ready ... tell your wife to see a doc ;)

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Sadly, I'll have to defer to the swordsmen here. After the frankly feeble 15 minutes or so that I last in the saddle, sometimes using my fingers (or her using hers) is often the last resort.

Shameful but there you go :oops:

9. And always remember, what foerplay doesn't do for you, a good lubricant will. Try lard

15 minutes? My God, you're spoiling her!

10. depends onif they a horny so and so - they might be usin it to tell you MORE. My ex used to do it as i walked in - easier that way i know she wants a good one - obviously watched for a bit seemed rude not to after she went to the trouble of shaving etc.

11. One may feel the need if the chap in question has finished himself off and the female is still in the mood - ever heard of mutliple orgasms?

I myself have carried on whilst my other half has a rest after giving me one good seeing to meaning that I can make sure he gets all worked up again so he can give me another good seeing to. :p

12. If she needs warming up then apply tiger balm or ralgex.

13. Or oven cleaner.

14. for some reason saw the title of this thread as being about rampant dinner ladies, white coats, hair nets, varicose veins etc.
    optician it is tomorrrow then...

15. I keep a small bottle of agent orange around just in case warming up isn't done properly.

But seriously, whilst fun to watch, I'd rather just get to down to business, or diddle with her myself. Dirty Monkey, your argument is valid, ive used this tactic everynow and again!