Diddy wants to become first black Bond

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Random_Task, Nov 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Diddy wants to become first black Bond
    Yahoo Link

However, looks like he could have some competition from 'Our Stan'

Coming soon... Stan with the Golden Gun Link

Never mind the first black bond, he'd be the first yam yam bond.
  2. The first Scouse Bond, God help us...

To Miss Moneypenny:

"alright luv, like me walther ppk ey?"
  3. [​IMG]

4. Thats how he knows his guns being a scouser!, I bet he robbed his PPK was robbed from Curtis Warren :lol:

Its mad to think all the bond actors are from different parts of britain including Australia

Sean Connery-Scotland
    George Lazenby-Australia
    Roger Moore-England
    Timothy Dalton-Wales
    Pierce Brosnan-Ireland

Now we need one from Canada or New Zealand to complete the gang!

Suppose it would be cool to have P-Diddy as a bond actor but it would probably mix the bond movies with xXx starring Vin Diesel/Ice Cube, Howabout arnold schwarzenegger being a bond?

Jason Isaacs is another scouse actor and looks the ringer of Timothy Dalton, Can imagine him to be a 007
  5. Did you know George Lazenby was ex-Aussie SF and an unarmed combat instructor as well as being a personal student of Bruce Lee?

6. Russle Crowe as 007???.............. no.
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

When I retire I want to be the first fat, bald, over 45 Northern Monkey bond with a slight limp in the mornings.

That is not likely to happen either.
  8. [​IMG]

Ze names Barnd, James Barnd!
  9. Yeah get a NZ or canadian actor failing that maybe one as a bond girl, persoanally I would suggest Emily Barclay: Born in the UK, grew up in NZ and now resident in Oz, a true reprisenative of the common wealth :)