• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Did your Boxhead missus fcuck you over?

#1
Just wondered if its generally so that german birds are the most selfish cold nasty evil creatures ever spawned by a human.
I was married to a kraut for 10 years and now out of it i can see just what a nasty selfish cnut she was,got a few mates the same too.
Mine ripped me off to the tune of nearly 30 grand and still passes my house every day lmfao.
Jus wondered if I was the only nobber to let this happen or a is there a trend?? :lol: your stories please.... c mon get it off ya chest.
 
#2
#3
WTF? :omg: yeh some bits... mine was just mean.
 
#4
Surely nationality doesn't come into it? Snakes with t!ts the lot of them - you might as well buy a house for some woman you hate, end of!
 
#5
Thats brilliant
 
#6
I feel a certain ARRSE member with a helmet may be along shortly with his own unique take on German woman hood ( I think he has slept with most of them)
 
#7
pull2eject said:
Just wondered if its generally so that german birds are the most selfish cold nasty evil creatures ever spawned by a human.
I was married to a kraut for 10 years and now out of it i can see just what a nasty selfish cnut she was,got a few mates the same too.
Mine ripped me off to the tune of nearly 30 grand and still passes my house every day lmfao.
Jus wondered if I was the only nobber to let this happen or a is there a trend?? :lol: your stories please.... c mon get it off ya chest.


it sounds like you were married to my ex she is just as you describe.as cold hearted bitch as thay come.
 
#8
cbgramc said:
I feel a certain ARRSE member with a helmet may be along shortly with his own unique take on German woman hood ( I think he has slept with most of them)
he better bloody not do
he should be writing up the next lezzer post
:lol:
 
#10
nebapneb said:
cbgramc said:
I feel a certain ARRSE member with a helmet may be along shortly with his own unique take on German woman hood ( I think he has slept with most of them)
he better bloody not do
he should be writing up the next lezzer post
:lol:
If all he did was write, then the quality of his experience would slowly be diluted, skills-fade would set in and it would be like listening to Sven...give the man a break!
 
#11
Did my head in putting the fcucking curtains strait all the b-stard time, and saying blackadder and faulty towers was stupid... WTF???
 
T

Tremaine

Guest
#12
My lovely German wife was not a problem, I love Germans. :lol:
Even though she spent the redundancy, ruled the roost, turned from a babe into her dad (aged 70), got varicose veins and developed halitosis.

Bless her, so typically hard headed she could have nutted a Rhino.
 
#13
I was injured in 89 so couldn't go over for a tour of the province so ended up doing rear party for a month until fit enough to join the Bn. The Boxhead who worked behind the bar in the Cpl's mess was doing some heavy duty knee knocking with a Rfn who was being SNLR'd. When I went over to the Province I did several border OP's with the unfortunate fecker who had no idea that his lovely, beautiful and caring wife was beasting every man and their dog back in camp. I did get a little revenge for him though, I was camp escort for the Rfn being SNLR'd when we returned to camp and I made sure that his final day in the Army was full of running and isolation in the nick... what a pr*ck he was. I still feel guilty I never told the bloke about his wife, I've since met him on facebook again and surprisingly he's not married to her anymore, he mentioned she wasn't the most faithful of wives.
 
#14
jonathon said:
pull2eject said:
Just wondered if its generally so that german birds are the most selfish cold nasty evil creatures ever spawned by a human.
I was married to a kraut for 10 years and now out of it i can see just what a nasty selfish cnut she was,got a few mates the same too.
Mine ripped me off to the tune of nearly 30 grand and still passes my house every day lmfao.
Jus wondered if I was the only nobber to let this happen or a is there a trend?? :lol: your stories please.... c mon get it off ya chest.


it sounds like you were married to my ex she is just as you describe.as cold hearted bitch as thay come.
Of course they are they gassed jews FFS fleecing a squaddie is childs play :)
 
#15
My ex didn't get the better of me...she wanted a divorce.So i said go on then(unbeknowing to her,whoever files,pays) I new this,she didn't...cost her 2500DM...twwwaaattt.Only trouble was she was entiteled to a part of my jerry pension when i'm 65.But last year i heard she had a heart attack in her sleep and died.So i'm quids in again.
 
#16
Steven said:
You might relate to this website then

http://www.mil-millington.com/

It is funny as fcuk as well :)
I hate you! I have started reading that site and now can't stop, even although there are things I should be doing. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rushes off to read some more.
 
#17
This is the NAAFI and you did ask..... once a boxhead gf woke me in the night, jumped on and rode me like she'd been in prison for 20 years, leaned back, blew, then jumped off and finished me off in her gob then went back to sleep. All in about 3 minutes. Is this what you mean? 8)
 
#18
PandaLOVE said:
This is the NAAFI and you did ask..... once a boxhead gf woke me in the night, jumped on and rode me like she'd been in prison for 20 years, leaned back, blew, then jumped off and finished me off in her gob then went back to sleep. All in about 3 minutes. Is this what you mean? 8)
I know i should have learnt by now but.... do you still have her number panda? :lick: rofl
 
#19
pull2eject said:
PandaLOVE said:
This is the NAAFI and you did ask..... once a boxhead gf woke me in the night, jumped on and rode me like she'd been in prison for 20 years, leaned back, blew, then jumped off and finished me off in her gob then went back to sleep. All in about 3 minutes. Is this what you mean? 8)
I know i should have learnt by now but.... do you still have her number panda? :lick: rofl
Join the queue! Haven't seen her in 16 years, lost touch about 3 years ago. She moved house somewhere in Recklinghausen but I could no doubt easily trace (stalk) her for you mate! BTW, she's married with 3 kids now but we always said that regardless of our later circumstances in life we'd always sleep together if ever we met. :wink: Me feels a tour of old BAOR coming on!
 
#20
Oh Boy :x memories of minden, I married a sweet young thing in minden way back in the late 60,s.She didnt mess about or anything she just turned into a witch after 2 weeks, a bad tempered vindictive bitch who could cause a punchup in a convent, divorce was out of the question her and her extended family would have been off the gravy train,I moved back into the mess, left her with the house , luckily we had no chance to have kids , I got demobbed without telling her and for the next 18 years she chased me for maintenance round the world.I made a mistake and returned to UK in 88, and was promptly arrested,but who says there is no god!! 1 day before the first court hearing she died. I returned her to minden for the funeral. sadly 3 weeks later we had to dig her up and nail her GOB shut!!So I had her cremated and her ashes put into a large Eggtimer, which has pride of place on my desk . My grandchildren love giving her a shake when they visit, Luckily the barracks in minden are no more so no poor squaddie will be haunted by her ghost :p
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top