Did you see a shopworker in uniform today?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just heard on the wireless that the TA were wearing uniform at work today,in an effort to raise their profile.
    I was all over Hastings today,didn't see anyone in uniform (only the Parking Officer Cnuts )
    Anyone see anything?

2. The Road sweeper in his CS95. Thought it was someone on extras :)

3. Not just me then?

4. they're probably cowering in some long forgotten nuclear bunker...

5. msr

msr LE

w*nker

6. My son was issued his (TA) uniform today so I got him to wash my car in it. It seemed to stand up to some fairly arduous usage during this operation. I like the buttons. And the black socks.

7. How long have you been out? the buttons have been around like that for a little while now.

On the note of this thread, I didn't wear my uniform to work (I dont work...just do what I'm told) but I did go into town for a Subway in my uniform...but only as I was too lazy to change after driving from Castlemartin to Tidworth and halfway back again.

8. Wanker! Fuck off and grow up......

[​IMG]

9. When I joined, lad, you were issued wi' separate shirt and collar, and collar studs. Also, you weren't issued black socks until you'd gone through an Embassy window or two. 'Twere mark of honour, like. Colours.

10. I take it you are in reciept of the family brain cell today

CHOPPER

11. Might have, if I'd heard anything about before the day in question!

12. Black socks look wrong.

I remember the good old days were soldiers wore olive green socks and looked like real soldiers!