• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Did you ever read James Herbert's Rat's?

S

stabradop

Yep I've read it, and the sequel. Probably lots of waste curry in Bradford hence the size of the buggers

K

Kirkz

Read all 3 books, Rats, Lair and Domain.
Don't know why they're worried, there's good eating on a rat :)

I've always thought that "Rats" would make a good film if done properly. Delete nuclear testing as the cause and insert genetic modification to bring it up to date and bingo. Keep it British and London based though

Yay...why waste the opportunity for a Blackadder Goes Forth reference?

Rat au "van" (vin). Marinated in a puddle until it drowns. Saute or fricasee?

I've always thought that "Rats" would make a good film if done properly. Delete nuclear testing as the cause and insert genetic modification to bring it up to date and bingo. Keep it British and London based though
Thought there was a film? Mind you, the shambles they made out of filming some of Herbert's other books would make me think twice before going to see it.

Thought there was a film? Mind you, the shambles they made out of filming some of Herbert's other books would make me think twice before going to see it.
It was called 'Deadly Eyes' rather poor film that didn't do justice to the book. Bit like the crap they turned Clive Barker's stuff into. He was a Scouser wasn't he? much better than Herbert in my opinion.

Latest Threads