Did we get an an answer on opting out of the mess?

If only someone could post a crying child meme...

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As if to prove my point, the neandathols reply.
The only Neanderthal here chummy is the pussy who didn't have the balls or intelligence to go up to his RSM and ask for permission to leave the mess.

Oh, and who can't spell his insults.

Seems after a few years of I cant be arsed to read this crap, the answer is still you cant op out, lets Ref outdated QR's. So pay the minium and dont attend, yet to all the bollox talkers on here, the army still asks me to extend contracts. 28 years served,15 as SNCO, pretty much gives me the right to ignore the S@&@% talkers, at least we can have a civilized debate..............oh wait not here with outmoded neanderthals maybe in a few more years.
If you can't be arsed to read it, we can't be arsed to tell you.

<<skips away, dragging knuckles on floor>>

Seems after a few years of I cant be arsed to read this crap, the answer is still you cant op out, lets Ref outdated QR's. So pay the minium and dont attend, yet to all the bollox talkers on here, the army still asks me to extend contracts. 28 years served,15 as SNCO, pretty much gives me the right to ignore the S@&@% talkers, at least we can have a civilized debate..............oh wait not here with outmoded neanderthals maybe in a few more years.
F*cking NIGs, always chopsing off^~