Did the school REALLY think this one through?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Businessman Andrew Priest's alleged foul mouthed rant in front of primary pupils | Mail Online

Year 6 kids set up a speed trap outside their school where (apparently) any motorist caught could take a fine, or explain to a 'childrens court' in the school why they were speeding...

And along came a rather disgruntled driver.

2. Pure class ..... Priest was eventually handcuffed but he then allegedly grabbed the officer’s police hat and stamped on it before he was bundled into the back of a police van.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. What an ********!
  4. £80k and he cant afford a decent suit, a haircut, gym membership or a decent phone.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. or a shave
  6. Audi driver.

Case rests......
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Mmmmm... uncanny.

• Like Like x 4
  8. BMW's are so yesterday.....

Have you noticed that Audi's are now the cuntmobile of choice?
    • Like Like x 6
  9. I think the basic idea's sound enough, it just didn't take morons like Mr. Priest into account.

Says me, who's off to do his naughty boy's speed awareness course in 90 mins.......
  10. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I assume you refer to the stupid **** who setup this tragic stunt?

Lesson to teachers.

If you setup a 'Kids Court', ensure there are a couple of big lads around to grip the guilty ****** and drag him off in chains. Because not all guilty ******* read Tales of Miss Tiggywinky at bedtime. Gorsey Bank school is lucky it is located down south. Up here the 'businessman' would have torched the ******* school.

Kids ******* Court indeed. Spare me.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. I'm outraged.

An Audi A3 is not a ******* sports car.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. What a **** idea.

What did they expect to happen when people got caught with speeding. Not even having regular coppers there to inflame the situation.

The chap will get off and I think he should.

Yeah, I drive an Audi....
  14. They should have issued the kids tasers & used the tosser as target practice.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. If it wasn't for those meddling kids! In real life the Scooby bunch would have got their asses kicked.