Did the school REALLY think this one through?

Businessman Andrew Priest's alleged foul mouthed rant in front of primary pupils | Mail Online

Year 6 kids set up a speed trap outside their school where (apparently) any motorist caught could take a fine, or explain to a 'childrens court' in the school why they were speeding...

And along came a rather disgruntled driver.

Any motorists stopped speeding were given the option of taking a fine, or explaining to children in a 'kids court' at the school why they broke the speed limit.

Pure class ..... Priest was eventually handcuffed but he then allegedly grabbed the officer’s police hat and stamped on it before he was bundled into the back of a police van.

What an ********!

I think the basic idea's sound enough, it just didn't take morons like Mr. Priest into account.

Says me, who's off to do his naughty boy's speed awareness course in 90 mins.......

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I assume you refer to the stupid **** who setup this tragic stunt?

Lesson to teachers.

If you setup a 'Kids Court', ensure there are a couple of big lads around to grip the guilty ****** and drag him off in chains. Because not all guilty ******* read Tales of Miss Tiggywinky at bedtime. Gorsey Bank school is lucky it is located down south. Up here the 'businessman' would have torched the ******* school.

Kids ******* Court indeed. Spare me.

Andrew Priest was late for a meeting when his sports car was stopped as part of a primary school project about road safety
He questioned the accuracy of the speed gun and yelled at a classroom assistant: 'What sort of school is this?'
He told community police officers: 'You’re PCSOs and not even proper pigs. Go and stop some more innocent people.'
I'm outraged.

An Audi A3 is not a ******* sports car.

What a **** idea.

What did they expect to happen when people got caught with speeding. Not even having regular coppers there to inflame the situation.

The chap will get off and I think he should.

Yeah, I drive an Audi....

I would have been pissed off too, Plastic coppers, I don't know if PCSO's have legal entitlement to stop people speeding, but the Childrens Court....!!! what the **** is that about!

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
They should have issued the kids tasers & used the tosser as target practice.
Try that in your local school and I shall volunteer to be the 'criminal'.

A Court is the sharp end of a judicial process and the final arbiter of what is right, and what is wrong.

A Kids Court is a silly ******* game invented by ******* who should get out of the house more, so I shall turn up with my toys. They have got their Kids Court and Tasers? Give me a moment to open the boot of the motor would you Officer?

******* modern toss. The children are lucky the 'businessman' did not cook them and eat them.

I assume you refer to the stupid **** who setup this tragic stunt?

Lesson to teachers.

If you setup a 'Kids Court', ensure there are a couple of big lads around to grip the guilty ****** and drag him off in chains. Because not all guilty ******* read Tales of Miss Tiggywinky at bedtime. Gorsey Bank school is lucky it is located down south. Up here the 'businessman' would have torched the ******* school.

Kids ******* Court indeed. Spare me.
Doing 37mph outside a primary school?
**** him and his Audi.
Twat.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

**** the foul-mouthed scruffy ' big Kieth ' businessman vorspung durch technic **** twat