"Did the RMP abuct my wheel chair bound great grandmother in Germany?" FOI

I see the redcaps are very busy abducting innocent grannies from Germany and holding them against their will...

How do people come up with this stuff, and how do people keep a straight face replying?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/military_police_unlawfully_abduc#outgoing-389268
Dear Ministry of Defence,
Barbara Hofschröer, a British citizen, is an 85 year-old
great-grandmother normally resident in York. She is
wheelchair-bound after a stroke. Sadly, in the past six years, she
has been the victim of sustained abuse by a criminal gang
determined to defraud her of her assets. Despite the fact that Lord
Maginnis has kindly raised her case in Parliament several times,
the government has refused to act to safeguard her.
After threats of violence from her abusers and their associates,
she was forced to flee her home in York and first took refuge in
Austria. When her abusers caught up with her there, she then went
to Germany, hoping she would be safe there.
However, on 6 May 2014, her abusers broke into her flat in Germany
and unlawfully abducted her. She was sedated then taken to a German
hospital for examination before being taken back to York, where she
is being held by her abusers.
The hospital has now issued a report on her and this report
mentions that two British Military Police personal were involved in
this unlawful abduction.
Our information is that the British Military Police have no
jurisdiction over the civilian population and would not normally
have taken part in any action in searching a civilian property, let
alone abducting a wheelchair-bound old lady.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would be grateful to be
given the names, ranks and numbers of this MPs, along with sight of
a copy of the file referring to this case, including all documents
in paper and digital form, recordings of phone conversations and
notes of conversations, along with copies of the travel documents
and expense accounts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FFS have you had a blood transfusion using blood from bouncebanana, or whatever username he posts under today?

step away from the internet

Sorry - just playing around on 'what do they know' and putting out some of the gems that lurk on there - I didnt write them, but someone else did and genuinely sent it in for a response.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Whatdotheyknow is a great way to tell what defence story will be in the Sunday papers or to see spikes corolla tend to full moons.

My fav was the guy asking for all Comic Sans font documentation across defence

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Why didn't the abused granny move to Kent? She'd be safe there ..

I had heard of "Grab a Granny" activities, but had no idea they were taken this seriously.

It is worrying how much time whoever owns that website has on their hands. This is why you should be required to have an IQ test, as well as a 'Not Insane' certificate, before using the internet. Or breeding.

and I thought my family had problems were the Brady bunch compared to that lot

Well, er, this is what Lord Maginnis said about this case in Parlaiment:

“The Hofschroer case has been on my desk for several years now. A widow in her 80s was dispossessed of her home in a way that implies collusion between certain family members and the Social Services. A son who has come to the rescue has been harried by the North Yorkshire police (that particularly dubious constabulary merits careful investigation) to the extent that he and his aged mother have been pursued through an Interpol warrant to their “refuge” in Austria.

http://www.epolitix.com/latestnews/...icle/proper-delegation-please-not-abdication/

The Minister knows it well and over the past three years the Home Office has received hundreds – yes, hundreds – of communications through me about the matter. Successive Secretaries of State [including Theresa May] have been so concerned that none would meet me, despite the fact that Interpol was activated to pursue this elderly lady all the way to her son’s home in Austria. Does anyone in authority care that social services and police in North Yorkshire have conspired in the persecution of Mrs Hofschroer and her son? Are details of dismissals, forced retirements and other shady and costly measures pertaining to North Yorkshire Police available to legislators in Parliament? “

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/lords/?id=2012-05-15a.258.7&s=Hofschroer#g332.0:

Is he making it up or is jim30 an idiot? Anybody need three guesses?​

Well, er, this is what Lord Maginnis said about this case in Parlaiment:

“The Hofschroer case has been on my desk for several years now. A widow in her 80s was dispossessed of her home in a way that implies collusion between certain family members and the Social Services. A son who has come to the rescue has been harried by the North Yorkshire police (that particularly dubious constabulary merits careful investigation) to the extent that he and his aged mother have been pursued through an Interpol warrant to their “refuge” in Austria.

http://www.epolitix.com/latestnews/...icle/proper-delegation-please-not-abdication/

The Minister knows it well and over the past three years the Home Office has received hundreds – yes, hundreds – of communications through me about the matter. Successive Secretaries of State [including Theresa May] have been so concerned that none would meet me, despite the fact that Interpol was activated to pursue this elderly lady all the way to her son’s home in Austria. Does anyone in authority care that social services and police in North Yorkshire have conspired in the persecution of Mrs Hofschroer and her son? Are details of dismissals, forced retirements and other shady and costly measures pertaining to North Yorkshire Police available to legislators in Parliament? “

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/lords/?id=2012-05-15a.258.7&s=Hofschroer#g332.0:

Is he making it up or is jim30 an idiot? Anybody need three guesses?​
Do you live in a house with a boiler that is in desperate need of servicing?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
You've not read the whole thread have you Grandma...

Fes up Jim. How much is your grannies house worth? Is this going towards your new motor?

Oh, and this is the victim taking part in a TV interview before she was unlawfully abducted:

http://grandmabarbara.wordpress.com/8-press-coverage/grandma-b-interviewed-on-tv/

Would you say she was a credible witness?
I find that when any news item or post starts to use 'amusing' name changes, in this case 'Esther Rancid' I start to think the writer is trying to show how clever they are and losing sight of the point of their efforts.

I did find it amusing though that one of her sons is SS, took a couple of rereads to twig he is probably not a member of an illegal defunct military unit. But that was amusing.

I can't resist exploring the nuttery behind these things - this one is the result of a mahoosive family fallingout about the old dear's care and money

http://grandmabarbara.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/the-abuse-of-grandma-b-by-peter-hofschroer/

- the RMP (or indeed MI5?) are bit players compared with York Council, North Yorks Police and the police forces of Austria and Germany.
God - mega dysfunctional family. I bet Christmas around at Granny's fun...

A few years ago, when I was working for the grown-ups in Main Building, we'd get letters every week from 'concerned citizens'. Sometimes it would be from some old lady offering to knit flying sock for air crew, Bounce Banana stuff or the usual UFO nonsense. But there were two letters that have stuck in my mind. One from from an old dear in Berwick claiming that she had been abused as a young girl by someone in the RAF and named her alleged abuser and provided locationnand date; she further claimed that she had gone to the police many times, and they eventually suggested she wrote to the MOD (I suspect they thought she was batty). The letter was duly acknowledged and passed to SIB. As it happens there was some circumstantial substance to her claims, but the alleged abuser was killed on ops very shortly afterwards and awarded a gallantry award posthumously. There was nothing more that could be done.

The second letter - which arrived in the same week - was spookiness personified. It was from some chap in some dull Midlands town, who reported a recurrent dream. Basically, he envisaged a filing cabinet in a Corrimex (or similar) in Basra, and therein was an IED. He had had the dream for about 4 nights in a row and thus he could provide a very detailed drawing of the building, it's location, building number and a sketch of the device. He was at pains to explain that he'd never been in the forces, never been to Basra and, otherwise, had no connection with the site. We passed the letter on to PJHQ who eventually reported back that the building he had identified had just been hit by a rocket (after we received the letter). I don't know what happened after that; no longer my matter, unfortunately, but very spooky.