Did Newsnight cut Arrse out of Sir Tim Gardens comments?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, May 18, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched Newsnight, over the story that Buff has cut the Service PR Chiefs.

Part of the supposition, is that now only one press dept deals with Tri-Service Press releases, controlled of course , by the Hoon.

Sir Tim was interviewed, and said "Of course, it won't stop the Services from finding a way to get their part of the story told, they have friends, family and of course, nowadays, they are even on Websites , at which point he started to laugh . This was followed by a very clumsy edit/merge.

Yes I know it was fanciful, but I just like to think that Sir Tim had Arrse on his lips (Stop snickering at the back) .

I wonder if we can get an Arrse mug on Sir Tim's desk, seeing as he is a media darling and all?
  2. tgarden

tgarden RIP

I was thinking of both ARRSE and pprune. However, I look forward to receiving the mug from PTP.
  3. 8O

Errrrrr Mug is on it's way as soon as we can stop arguing over a suitable design! Arrse heraldic on one side, suitable inscription on the other.

Many thanks for the link, will find a way to reciprocate.

Stop looking so damn smug ViroBono , CH and M2 :D
  4. 3 cheers for Sir Tim - Hero of Arrse!! :D
  5. Hoorah!
  6. Why only 2 cheers?

Go on

Hip Hip
  7. DL, a song please......................................
  8. For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good feeellloooww and so say all of us!
  9. FF, you bistard! You bet me to it :evil:
  10. Mmwah, mmwah 8)
  11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Smug? Moi? :mrgreen:

<exits sideways....>