• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

did my selection, and i past!!!!!! whooo whoo...........

#1
hi all, well its the day after my selection at maindy barracks, and i wanted to let you know that i past, fitness test and every thing... i was so happy with my time for the run aswell.. and i must say i had so much support from all there... it was the best ever, now i know the hard work starts right now.... and im lookin forward to it.... wow.. im still buzzin, and i must say im aching abit... bu still have a smile on my face.....

:D :D :D
 
#2
Good for youlove, what you think of Maindy.?
 
#5
Well done, welcome to the club...you'll have some fabby times, some crappy times but it will be with you always, enjoy it, you've earned it :D :D
 
#6
Well done - did you go in the Roath for a beer ?
 
#7
well done on getting though selection.... i'm still waitin for a medical to rejoin, have u got basic next, if you liked what you have seen already ur in for a treat... next years gona be fun... well done...
 
#8
Taffnp said:
Well done - did you go in the Roath for a beer ?
The Roath is miles away it's THE HEATH that is over the road.
 
#9
tropper66 said:
Taffnp said:
Well done - did you go in the Roath for a beer ?
The Roath is miles away it's THE HEATH that is over the road.
And seeing all the staff drink in there, I would suggest it might be somewhere to avoid :twisted:
 
#10
Baldrick66 said:
tropper66 said:
Taffnp said:
Well done - did you go in the Roath for a beer ?
The Roath is miles away it's THE HEATH that is over the road.
And seeing all the staff drink in there, I would suggest it might be somewhere to avoid :twisted:
I drink in there
 
#11
tropper66 said:
Baldrick66 said:
tropper66 said:
Taffnp said:
Well done - did you go in the Roath for a beer ?
The Roath is miles away it's THE HEATH that is over the road.
And seeing all the staff drink in there, I would suggest it might be somewhere to avoid :twisted:
I drink in there
So do I :twisted:
 
#12
#13
tropper66 said:
I Live in CF14 Mynachdy
Lucky for me, I only commute there :D
 
#14
Ah well was driving past at the time navigating to Ty Glas :) :frustrated:
 
#15
Is this the start of the ARRSE chapter South Wales
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top