Did Jim Get 'Fixed'...?

So did Jim get it 'fixed' with Pan's People....?
Jimmy Fixed Himself.jpg

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Your man Paedo-Jim obviously only racked up his interest in music when he perceived that he could get his leg over by being a DJ and thus "groovy". After all, he's not exactly in the "Rock Hudson" mould, is he?
View attachment 183712[/QUOTE]
It's interesting to note the body language of the biddies in the piccie there. The first on the left is barring full stop. She doesn't want anything at all to do with Paedo-Jim and finds him unattractive. The next two are barring sexually (look at the position of their hands), appearing not very comfortable with the encounter, although they have no choice but to "present" themselves to him due to their role as dancers, and the last, very young, one seems to be up for it. That all may have something to do with the "baton" that your man Paedo-Jim is holding in his left hand. I wonder if he ever got his leg over the young biddy with her hands on her hips.

MsG

PS. Slow me. Guzzijon already mentioned the body language.

Hmm, one wonders if he ever 'advised' Legs & Co... later....

They were far too animated for Jim's tastes. Anyway blingy as he was he couldn't afford them.

Your man Paedo-Jim obviously only racked up his interest in music when he perceived that he could get his leg over by being a DJ and thus "groovy". After all, he's not exactly in the "Rock Hudson" mould, is he?
View attachment 183712
It's interesting to note the body language of the biddies in the piccie there. The first on the left is barring full stop. She doesn't want anything at all to do with Paedo-Jim and finds him unattractive. The next two are barring sexually (look at the position of their hands), appearing not very comfortable with the encounter, although they have no choice but to "present" themselves to him due to their role as dancers, and the last, very young, one seems to be up for it. That all may have something to do with the "baton" that your man Paedo-Jim is holding in his left hand. I wonder if he ever got his leg over the young biddy with her hands on her hips.

MsG

PS. Slow me. Guzzijon already mentioned the body language.[/QUOTE]

Reference the one with her hands on her hips, is that a camel toe there too?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
There is plenty of documented evidence that Pan's People rumbled him right off and never liked him.

No find it yourself.

Saville.jpg
Pans people were far too old for Sir Jim. All going to come out in the 100 year rule anyway. He was in Vietnam with the boot necks and Gary Glitter doing undercover work...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reference the one with her hands on her hips, is that a camel toe there too?

Not unless she's seriously deformed you windowlicker.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads