Did I do right or what?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Dec 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was this mid-afternoon, sat reading a book outside Costa Coffee All was quiet and still...

Suddenly two lads in theit twenties came up the street and loudly started to wind up a mental woman. Now we have our NAAFI bar standards and that is fine.

Except what they were doing was winding this absolutely, care in the communty, mentalist, cow up to invade my privacy, while they wondered on randomly distributing shite! It would probably have been another of their winding up the poor cow successes...except i wasn't fucking having any of this.

So I slipped my book in my rucky, got up and as i walked away commented on their rather cuntish approach. I think I commented on their lack of respect for everyone but in particular for this mental bird. Who obviously was the local mental, show us your tits, desperation setting in? "Fine have a shag!" sort of bird.

Excpt they were not just disrespecting her - which of itself made me grumpy - but obviously me too.

So I had words with them. One of whom stepped away - hands up - and obviously unprepared to back it up. Ther other who got in my face and was deeply enthused. So I hit him.

With my southpaw. Amd when he tried to get up, I suggested he stayed down. Or he would be staying down...

What a fucking knob...he or even me?? The twenty year old plus twunt. What was he thinking?

I was having a cup of coffee....what was he tryiong to fucking do? Abuse her...or abuse me?

I am still quite cross and that is a few relaxing pints later...what did he want? Was he being rude to a mental? Or did he fancy his chances being rude to a bloke reading a book??

Either fucking way, I am fed up with people of that age, who listen to music that talks of respect but show fuck all...

And my wife has given me jip for laying into these mental abusing, decent bloke having a coffee, but responding, bloke attitudes. So what do you all think? did I do right? Or Wrong? Or am I just being silly about sorting this 25 year old out - despite being 50 these days - and shouldn't be so worried? His mate ran away by the way...cunts.

PS I'm a bit pissed but if you know who they are, pick me up and I'll sort the cunts out!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Go Cuddles! Are you suffering from a concussion?

I hope you explained to them that you're a colonel and you've been in a war.

3. Well played Sir.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I shall sleep easier in my bed tonight. I hope they don't come and get me, male 20's? I'll leave a light on.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Call me old-fashioned but that's what I call a learning experience.

In this case we learn that sometimes, if you push people too far, they start pushing back.

All our actions have consequences. Basic fact of life. The sooner those kids learn that, the sooner they stop behaving like cunts.

On a related note, isn't it funny how certain people demand 'respect' when what they actually mean is 'fear me'?
    Bullying someone into submission is not respect. Respect goes both ways.

Anyhow, don't beat yourself up about it. I don't know if you did right, but you certainly didn't do wrong according to my books. I tip my hat to you, good sir!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Good man - well done.

7. Good drills, disrespectful goon. He'll be reeling, laying in his bedsit tonight!

I take it a 'south paw' is old man code for colostomy bag? I'm not all that down with da half centurion speak :)

8. Costa Coffee? Poof.

• Like Like x 2
  9. When the kid shouted, "Oi! Granny! I'm going to kick your back door in!", he was merely responding to his hard-of-hearing grandmother's plight of having locked her keys inside her house.

Then some old cunt lays into him for no reason whatsoever.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Boxing speak for a left hander.....Molly Duker.

Might come in handy if you get in the ring or on the street with the cuddly one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sounds like you did fine to me. 2 thumbs up. :)

12. Yep, normal respnse here,but not sure how it would go down in the home counties.

13. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Did she thank you?

14. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Did you stamp on his knee with your size 12's? If not poor drills there.

15. Would've been more impressive if he'd used the 15" black rubber cock though.

• Like Like x 1