Did Argentina drop napalm on there own dead??

From this article: "They have also recently found two new mass graves, one on Bourbon island which will have about 40 in it, the other I'm not too sure about yet. Funny… they said they knew about all of them. So who is in these ones?"

... The MIA soldiers. Ricky, soldiers who are MIA are pronounced dead after a period of time even if there are no bodies and are counted among official casualties. Here's a long list of most of the bodies that were identified during this joint UK-Argentine project to retrieve & identify Argentine dead. All of these soldiers have always been listed among the official Argentine war dead, which counts 649. You can search any of the names from the first article there.

But of course, an eminent military historian knows this!

Not that this ridiculousness even needs to be considered, since there's not a single Argentine family of these 'thousands' of unacknowledged dead claiming that their son died in the war and it was covered up.

Ricky is honestly just hilarious, he never cites an actual source that anyone can check, it's always 'a person I swear I know told me and only me this' etc etc.

Napalming the dead wouldn't really do all that good a job of disposing of the bodies really. What you need is a heard of pigs.
Martín Dione's answer to Did Argentina napalm the dead to hide losses in the Falklands War? - Quora
I updated my answer to RDP in Quora, I could obtain pictures from de LCVP and the Amtrac in Quequén, maybe you'll want to take a look.
Impressive post. Certainly the longest Quora post I think I've ever read. I must admit that I find all of the RDP stuff perplexing indeed but he's no different from any of the other fibbers who have written books about things throughout recent history I guess.

Tramin

Clanker
Napalming the dead wouldn't really do all that good a job of disposing of the bodies really. What you need is a heard of pigs.

Impressive post. Certainly the longest Quora post I think I've ever read. I must admit that I find all of the RDP stuff perplexing indeed but he's no different from any of the other fibbers who have written books about things throughout recent history I guess.
Thanks! It's long mostly because of the pics, but they were necessary. There's a few other topics that I'll try to get straight, but this will do for now.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

The collective noun for pigs is the word you would use to describe a group of pigs. We have identified the following word(s) that you could call a group of pigs: drift. drove. parcel. passel. singular.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The collective noun for pigs is the word you would use to describe a group of pigs. We have identified the following word(s) that you could call a group of pigs: drift. drove. parcel. passel. singular.
Then there are swineherds, and this:
Reference.com said:
There are several collective nouns for pigs, such as "drift," "drove" or "team." The use of a particular collective noun often depends on the type of pigs being discussed.

According to the Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center, the term "litter" is used when referring to a group of young pigs.

When referring to swine, the appropriate collective noun is "sounder." When discussing hogs, the term "passel" is correct. A group of boars is referred to as a "singular."

When discussing a less specific type of pig, the collective nouns "herd," "flock" and "hoggery" are all appropriate terms, according to Dictionary.com.
Let's not get involved in pigshit too.

Then there are swineherds, and this:

Let's not get involved in pigshit too.
Informative and funny post, therefore it is already more interesting that RDP's book!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Informative and funny post, therefore it is already more interesting that RDP's book!
I wouldn't pay money for the book, but I would like to read it thoroughly.

Slime

LE
I wouldn't pay money for the book, but I would like to read it thoroughly.
His book is well worth a read.
There is a new edition out in the last 24 hours that has an extra chapter.

He says that via telephone calls he has established that the U.K. had test fired a new missile.
It is powered by Napalm fuel and is piloted by a dead Argentinian. Once the Napalm fuel is exhausted the missile simply drops onto its target.
He claims the U.K. have sold this weapon to Iran for use as a SAM.

Imho it’s the most believable chapter in this new and revised book.

It’s bound to be another best seller.

His book is well worth a read.
There is a new edition out in the last 24 hours that has an extra chapter.

He says that via telephone calls he has established that the U.K. had test fired a new missile.
It is powered by Napalm fuel and is piloted by a dead Argentinian. Once the Napalm fuel is exhausted the missile simply drops onto its target.
He claims the U.K. have sold this weapon to Iran for use as a SAM.

Imho it’s the most believable chapter in this new and revised book.

It’s bound to be another best seller.
This didn't even sound unbelievable considering the rest of his claims so I had to check it.

Big announcement folks! Two new Falklands war books from Ricky coming this year, presumably based on new top secret documents for his eyes only (so don't ask for sources!) That will be 3 books written on the Falklands without ever having bothered to go there.
secret.png

The irony is that there are several files coming out in the next 18 months which - if the ones currently looking as though they may be withheld for years to come are in fact released - are likely to contain some properly 'sensational new information', but which can (see caveat about full release) be backed up by proper references.

The irony is that there are several files coming out in the next 18 months which - if the ones currently looking as though they may be withheld for years to come are in fact released - are likely to contain some properly 'sensational new information', but which can (see caveat about full release) be backed up by proper references.
A normal, inferior, 'academic' (PFFT) historian might think it a good idea to wait for these new documents before releasing 2 new books. But Ricky is a trailblazer who waits for no man, nor evidence.

A normal, inferior, 'academic' (PFFT) historian might think it a good idea to wait for these new documents before releasing 2 new books. But Ricky is a trailblazer who waits for no man, nor evidence.
Ricky is a superior being so he recieved speacil advanced viewing in the Vaseline Room, within the depths of MoD Main Building where he recieved 'Penetrating Insights' into the subject of his Crusade. Though, personally, I think Ricky just needs the old fashioned VIP treatment at the The Higher School of Mechanics of the Navy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirbhp Classified Ads 5
L The Intelligence Cell 139
D The NAAFI Bar 126

Latest Threads