Did Argentina drop napalm on there own dead??

Ahhh OK. He certainly seemed to "talk the talk" so I just presumed he was the real deal.
He may well be genuine, but the timing of appearance/disappearance does raise an eyebrow, so to speak..

Bluenose2

Old-Salt
Quite possibly because there was a concurrent thread on the 'Once a marine...' forum where he (Mark Gibbs) is also active. He probably popped in to clarify a few bits and then thought better of hanging around when it turned into an even worse sh1t storm. I can't say I blame him.

Funny thing that, on his Twitter he pretends to be someone else and talks in the third person. Utterly bizarre. https://twitter.com/firstfalklands
I believe this technique is as old as the interweb itself , In fact there was a legendary Walt called Mike Golden who used a defunct social media platform to post stuff like "WE iz a coupl of girls and we anrt to say your a really fit geeza innit" and "Fahk me I saw what you did to those two hard blokes down the club bruv , how many stiches did they get bruv . Don't worry 2 parra are behind you bruv innit" so Ricky is in good company bruv innit

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I stumbled upon the following today, thought @LORDBIGBUTTS would find it even more bizarre than I did.

Ricky really is the gift that keeps on giving.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=George+Ganitis

apologies if it had already been posted, I have been following this thread but keeping track of all RDPs personalities is impossible.

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I stumbled upon the following today, thought @LORDBIGBUTTS would find it even more bizarre than I did.

apologies if it had already been posted, I have been following this thread but keeping track of all RDPs personalities is impossible.
Allow me.

Tramin

Clanker

Well, I don't think George deserves an entry in the Urban Dictionary. Ricky in the other hand, deserves his own entry in the Psicology journals...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Slime

LE
Look at this question on the Quora website.

It seems dear old Ricky is the OFFICIAL historian for the garrison naval party.

63EA200C-272C-4E06-9571-A0CC45484724.jpeg

Slime

LE
Second Quora question.

who knew he was a five times best seller author?
70ED355E-3AD2-4698-9A13-57FCA37EFF66.jpeg

Tramin

Clanker
Best Seller in Maritime Archeology and History of Naval Forces, it's not even in the Top 100 of Falklands War.
ranking.JPG

Slime

LE
I thought it was established quite a few pages back that he'd never visited the Islands ? In which case , how did he get hold of the diaries and the first hand accounts ?
When I saw the answer I thought it wouldn’t be too hard to get the diaries as they could be posted. That assumes Islanders would be happy to send precious diaries a very long way in the post though.

What could be far far more difficult would be gaining the ‘trust’ he mentions despite never personally meeting the islanders, but asking for very personal diaries on the promise of making their contents public in a book.

Latest Threads