Did Argentina drop napalm on there own dead??

You’ve never served anywhere so by that reckoning you wouldn’t get on here either.... Many of us posting on here and challenging you on the more fantastical claims you’ve made are former or still serving soldiers, who unlike you, have actually been to the Falklands. And some of whom were actually there in the conflict.

We all post under pseudonyms for persec reasons. If you’d ever served you’d understand that....
I understand that the British army are not cowards. Nobody has anything to fear from me, but not one person is going to stand up and even have a conversation. So I get to be here as me, as forty others heckle from the crowd so long as they aren't called out? I say again, cowards. One guy calling out the brave mouthpiece, and not one is actually man enough to say "Hey I've got a problem" or to ask me about an issue without being safe behind a baying mob, or being told what to do by a bunch of jobless Argentine trolls... is this the British army or a knitting circle? I've offered FOUR times for one person to be a man and have a conversation.... not one here. Not one.
@RickyDPhillips
Most of the fake reviews of your shitty pop- history book are written by you and your knuckle dragging friends of the Facebook groups that repeated every nonsense you said...but after all in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
You want to prove that, or just troll? Ten out of ten for you for trolling under your own name. Our supposed heroes can't manage it.

Four times I've offered anyone to stand up, open and honest, as themselves, as I am... not one taker. I'm sorry, I'll answer anyone eruditely and nicely even... I'm not talking to a faceless mob who don't understand what they're actually doing, or that they're having their strings pulled. I'm sorry guys, I can only remain professional and open here... if nobody will, then simply remain in the mob. I've invited with the best of intentions four times. The flimsy effort says everything. My Dad used to say, way back, you don't have to fight them all, call out the gobby one" but nobody is stepping up. You didn't give me that option. And I'm still here, as me. If anyone wants to actually be decent and normal, you'll know where to find me. That's how I'd treat anyone, and if I disagreed with someone, I'd come as me, John Blunt, and have a conversation. Four offers, and nobody can manage it.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You aren't professional, you have no concept of PERSEC and you want to be taken seriously with your napalm death fairy tales? Do one, did your Dad also tell you tell lies?

Comprehension skills not that great, eh?

Simplify it for you - PERSEC = Personal Security. Something serving and former serving take seriously. Just because you're having an internet wibble is no reason for anyone to play your game and risk their PERSEC.

ETA:- Beaten to it by Helm.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Comprehension skills not that great, eh?

Simplify it for you - PERSEC = Personal Security. Something serving and former serving take seriously. Just because you're having an internet wibble is no reason for anyone to play your game and risk their PERSEC.

ETA:- Beaten to it by Helm.
It's ok it'll take at least another 50 people telling him it before there's a chance of it sinking in.

Hey Ricky, why do you continually claim that Professor Tony Pollard is a friend who supports you when he himself greatly regrets ever helping you out with your book, does not agree with its contents, and describes talking to you akin to speaking to a brick wall? It's time to stop lying.

Attachments

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thank you for your response about where you were stalked. I do have a few further questions relevant to this whole thread you wouldn't mind?

a. When did you first visit East Falkland and how did you get there?

b. Did you need any form of clearance and approval from HM Government for your visit(s) and investigation(s)?

c. Did you search the location where the Argentines are alleged to have burnt the bodies of their Servicemen and examine the site, or did you contract the work to a third party?

Thank you in advance...

Last edited:
I do not wish to falsely influence reviews. It would go against everything I stand for, if that was the case. The book sells well, because everyone loves a conspiracy theory. Sensationalist storytelling is popular. The veterans told him outright that he was full of shit. He spent most of his time outside smoking, and thus many of us did not have the chance to take him to task over his lies. The organisers tried to stop the q and a, and instead have him field questions in the lobby over coffee, but one vet insisted he be made to answer questions in the lecture hall after the break. They were that annoyed.
Which veteran? I hope you realise that all veterans have come out in support and refuted your lies, right? You are going to look ridiculous here. Please could you name this "veteran"? Let the dog see the rabbit... I'm sick of your lies, so let's have you.

Thank you for your response about where you were stalked. I do have a fe further questions relevant to this whole thread you wouldn't mind?

a. When did you first visit East Falkland and how did you get there?

b. Did you need any form of clearance and approval from HM Government for your visit(s) and investigation(s)?

c. Did you search the location where the Argentines are alleged to have burnt the bodies of their Servicemen and examine the site, or did you contract the work to a third party?

Thank you in advance...
1) Never, and never said I had.
2) Refer to above.
3) Refer to above. Though others did.

You aren't professional, you have no concept of PERSEC and you want to be taken seriously with your napalm death fairy tales? Do one, did your Dad also tell you tell lies?
No, Argie trolls are telling you lies. I understand PERSEC, I also understand cowards. There's a big difference.

I make this five offers and no heroes... I'm sorry, if the Royals had waited for anyone here to get the job done, they'd have died of old age. Still here, still waiting. This is professional. I'm sorry I'm not playing this sordid game. It's all I can say. You want to get led around by the nose by unemployed bloggers, Photoshoppers and trolls, you do that. I'm still here.