Did Argentina drop napalm on there own dead??

IIRC the Army had at least one on the islands. We were keeping an eye on their helicopter assets in case the opposition mounted a heliborne counter attack. We had had a tip off from TFHQ following a radio intercept which indicated that they were planning such an operation. A chinook would have allowed them to lift a substantial number of troops to a short distance to hit 5 Bde HQ. Unfortunately (for them, but good for us) their intended target was outside the range of their supporting fire so the operation never materialised, being cancelled at the last minute. Nobody told us though and we were stood to for a couple of hours...

Accodring to Wiki they had two Chinooks at Stanley, one was destroyed on the ground (pics can be found online) and the other was captured following the surrender.

The RAF LO at 5 Bde HQ nicked one of the servicable Hueys and it was used as a Bde HW runaround until the Crab grown ups cottoned on and told him to put it back. :)

On Ricky's website... from before he released his book:
“The First Casualty”
has come in for censorship of epic proportions even before it has hit the printing press – for which it is due in early 2017. In a tale almost a strange as that told by the book itself, the attempts to ban, stop and censor the book have seen death threats, Argentine spies, a campaign of cyber-attacks and threatening by Argentina in the UK against printers, publishers and editors and a growing campaign to boycott the book in Argentina – and all before publication. The true story of a battle which both governments say did not happen, told in graphic detail by the men of the Royal Marines, the Argentine Special Forces and the people of Stanley reveals the Rorke’s Drift of the South Atlantic, a battle denied for 35 years and secrets the UK intended to keep silent until 2072 – all of which are combining to make this the most eagerly anticipated and highly controversial book of 2017. If it ever makes it to print.
Making History
Argentine spies, death threats, boycotts and bans? How incredibly delusional

Fecking hell, 20 odd pages in the blink of an eye. Just for clarity, can all the Pro Ricky Sock puppets go stand over against that wall and all the anti Ricky ones against the opposite wall.

So many new posters, some with surprising similar writing styles, some with very precise knowledge of the arguments and screen shots from else where.

Calling any MOD who can track IP addresses, exactly who is who?
I'd welcome it... show which trolls are which. There's only one me.

Making History

“The First Casualty – The untold story of the Falklands War” is going to shake the very pillars of history.
Be sure to catch it…..it’s coming Spring 2017 and history is going to change for ever.

How;s that going for you Ricky?

Making History

“The First Casualty – The untold story of the Falklands War” is going to shake the very pillars of history.
Be sure to catch it…..it’s coming Spring 2017 and history is going to change for ever.

How;s that going for you Ricky?
Very well indeed, thank you.

I still offer anyone to come for an open debate, as themselves, with nothing to hide, no agenda, just a normal discussion, on any of my pages... I cannot and will not talk to a mob, half of whom btw are the literal "Who's Who" of Argentine internet trolls.

Not quite sure what they're doing on this forum? I wonder if admins shouldn't ask for service numbers first or something? Old Nico Caviglia has been doing the rounds for donkeys years as multiple fakes. There are countless more.

Anyway, this is the fourth time I make that offer... I'm here as me, and I'll talk to anyone, but I can't answer twenty people, mostly trolls, get insults and abuse from some, and find twenty answers created forty replies... There's simply not that time.

I'm only shocked that so many here are being led up the garden path mostly by a cadre of Argie trolls. Wish I could open some people's eyes, but people are seeing what they want to see.

I'm the only person standing here as me. Nobody else will.... tells you (or should do) a great deal about honesty and integrity.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

I still offer anyone to come for an open debate, as themselves, with nothing to hide, no agenda, just a normal discussion, on any of my pages... I cannot and will not talk to a mob, half of whom btw are the literal "Who's Who" of Argentine internet trolls.

Not quite sure what they're doing on this forum? I wonder if admins shouldn't ask for service numbers first or something? Old Nico Caviglia has been doing the rounds for donkeys years as multiple fakes. There are countless more.

Anyway, this is the fourth time I make that offer... I'm here as me, and I'll talk to anyone, but I can't answer twenty people, mostly trolls, get insults and abuse from some, and find twenty answers created forty replies... There's simply not that time.

I'm only shocked that so many here are being led up the garden path mostly by a cadre of Argie trolls. Wish I could open some people's eyes, but people are seeing what they want to see.

I'm the only person standing here as me. Nobody else will.... tells you (or should do) a great deal about honesty and integrity.
Every time you tell fibs a kitten dies, shame on you. You do realise that people on here have reasons not to use their real names. You stupid twat

...I wonder if admins shouldn't ask for service numbers first or something?...
You first.

...I'm the only person standing here as me. Nobody else will.... tells you (or should do) a great deal about honesty and integrity.
Tells you even more about PERSEC, something about which you appear clueless.

"I'll only talk on a page where I can delete anything I want, rather than this neutral website full of members & veterans of the British Armed Forces, which my book specifically concerns."

There is not a single person here who is exercising any power over this discussion. It is an open forum. The moderators who have posted here have not edited or deleted anything. Everyone is being allowed to freely discuss you & your work.

And in this free discussion... Twenty people are refuting your claims and no one is on your side. That is because your 'work' is ridiculous and everyone can see it as such.

Try to blame the 'Argies' (who still uses that word anyway?) all you want, the fact is that the members of this forum had decided that you were a charlatan BEFORE any of the rest of us showed up. They were ahead of the curve on that respect. They certainly don't need anyone else to convince them.

Last edited:
Oh I will open debate anyone brave enough to appear as themselves and defend what they say... seems you're not? Libel is easy from behind fake profiles. Coward.
It’s only libel if it isn’t true.....

Quick edit to add that for a libel action to be proved, you have to be able to prove that what has been written about your claims is false. I suspect you’ll find that rather hard as you can’t prove that you’re right.

Last edited:

You’ve never served anywhere so by that reckoning you wouldn’t get on here either.... Many of us posting on here and challenging you on the more fantastical claims you’ve made are former or still serving soldiers, who unlike you, have actually been to the Falklands. And some of whom were actually there in the conflict.

We all post under pseudonyms for persec reasons. If you’d ever served you’d understand that....

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer