Did Argentina drop napalm on there own dead??

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
George, you lost an argument on Quora, that's the origins of this, and to prove it, you went and deleted every single reply I made to your thread, so nobody could see. You then embarked upon a six month hate campaign of spreading a complete lie about me, with clever trolling, all out of this obsessive bitterness. And yes George, it is utterly obsessive.
You have based your "knowledge" on a book you haven't read, yet have told everyone all about it for six months... if I spent six months wailing about a book and it turned out I hadn't even read the thing, my credibility would be zero... and not just me, but anyone. Yet you seem to think this is normal or acceptable. In fact, if I showed here the extent of your obsessive behaviour around me, they'd agree that it is far from normal. It is obsessive and downright creepy. You're into "single white female" territory with this... You really need a hobby or a job. Your constant wailing about your "Academic" credentials hasn't helped you into employment, has it?
Know where I am George? Inverness, working. Yesterday at Skye, working. It would be recommended that you join the real world and stop playing with computers.
Now let me ask you what you ever did, other than pour scorn on what others have done? What have you achieved? What have you done which makes you feel superior to others? At least I've gone out and done something, and despite your"claims" (about a book you never read) you have actually just sat behind a myriad of fake profiles making stuff up, lying about me, projecting, agreeing with yourself and trying to convince others... all because you lost an argument on Quora. It ain't normal behaviour.
If you don't stop this, I will take legal action and I will put you on the stand and you will lose in public. Because you're destroying reputations and you're actually stalking me now. You won't stand there when you can't hide behind a computer screen to invent utter lies about people, will you? And I'll show everyone that you are a libellous troll. You are wasting my time and everyone's with this obsessive fantasy and making up ridiculous stories about things which simply didn't happen. And I'll give you that you do a convincing job, but you're a fraud and a charlatan, claiming to "know" things about a book you never read and a conference you weren't at. Every word you have written from your fake profiles is utter crap, and you know it is too. Now I'm a great friend to our veterans, and I'm the guy who was there for our Royals when nobody else was. I said no to writing First Casualty three times George, because I said someone might do a better job and I didn't want to get it wrong... The Royals said everyone had had 35 bloody years and hadn't got it right once yet. Now they say it's perfect. I had one literally crying on me a few weeks back, thanking me that his grandkids will never read those lies about him again, and if you were in the UK, not tucked behind a screen in Australia grinning at your latest clever lie, you'd have sixty bootnecks kicking your door in. Has anyone here actually asked them? Not one person.
You are a stalker and fantasist, and you have projected that onto me, George. I'll speak to the veterans, but the fact that you're here is sad, and worse because I've had to read comments from people you've taken in with this obsessive farce about a character you've created which you pretend is me. When I'm back from the Highlands, I'll happily show them what a liar you are, and until then, be warned, if you continue, I will sue you for my name and reputation and I will show you up publicly.
A bit more, I’m nearly there....

George, you lost an argument on Quora, that's the origins of this, and to prove it, you went and deleted every single reply I made to your thread, so nobody could see. You then embarked upon a six month hate campaign of spreading a complete lie about me, with clever trolling, all out of this obsessive bitterness. And yes George, it is utterly obsessive.
You have based your "knowledge" on a book you haven't read, yet have told everyone all about it for six months... if I spent six months wailing about a book and it turned out I hadn't even read the thing, my credibility would be zero... and not just me, but anyone. Yet you seem to think this is normal or acceptable. In fact, if I showed here the extent of your obsessive behaviour around me, they'd agree that it is far from normal. It is obsessive and downright creepy. You're into "single white female" territory with this... You really need a hobby or a job. Your constant wailing about your "Academic" credentials hasn't helped you into employment, has it?
Know where I am George? Inverness, working. Yesterday at Skye, working. It would be recommended that you join the real world and stop playing with computers.
Now let me ask you what you ever did, other than pour scorn on what others have done? What have you achieved? What have you done which makes you feel superior to others? At least I've gone out and done something, and despite your"claims" (about a book you never read) you have actually just sat behind a myriad of fake profiles making stuff up, lying about me, projecting, agreeing with yourself and trying to convince others... all because you lost an argument on Quora. It ain't normal behaviour.
If you don't stop this, I will take legal action and I will put you on the stand and you will lose in public. Because you're destroying reputations and you're actually stalking me now. You won't stand there when you can't hide behind a computer screen to invent utter lies about people, will you? And I'll show everyone that you are a libellous troll. You are wasting my time and everyone's with this obsessive fantasy and making up ridiculous stories about things which simply didn't happen. And I'll give you that you do a convincing job, but you're a fraud and a charlatan, claiming to "know" things about a book you never read and a conference you weren't at. Every word you have written from your fake profiles is utter crap, and you know it is too. Now I'm a great friend to our veterans, and I'm the guy who was there for our Royals when nobody else was. I said no to writing First Casualty three times George, because I said someone might do a better job and I didn't want to get it wrong... The Royals said everyone had had 35 bloody years and hadn't got it right once yet. Now they say it's perfect. I had one literally crying on me a few weeks back, thanking me that his grandkids will never read those lies about him again, and if you were in the UK, not tucked behind a screen in Australia grinning at your latest clever lie, you'd have sixty bootnecks kicking your door in. Has anyone here actually asked them? Not one person.
You are a stalker and fantasist, and you have projected that onto me, George. I'll speak to the veterans, but the fact that you're here is sad, and worse because I've had to read comments from people you've taken in with this obsessive farce about a character you've created which you pretend is me. When I'm back from the Highlands, I'll happily show them what a liar you are, and until then, be warned, if you continue, I will sue you for my name and reputation and I will show you up publicly.
To be blunt, you’re making yourself look ridiculous on here now. For a ‘professional historian’ to be threatening to set ‘Royals’ on to someone who has shown you as the embarrassment you are is beyond childish.

You’re not even savvy enough to realise that every time you post on here you move this thread up the google rankings if people search for your name, and this thread has ripped away any tiny sense of ‘professional’ credibility you may have had because of your conduct and posting style.

I’ve had conversations with senior marines who were there at the time, sorry ‘Royals’ about this. They say your claims are rubbish. I’ve been to the islands, you haven’t. No one there supports your claims either. Describing yourself as an advocate for the Marines, sorry ‘Royals’ is beyond pathetic.

If you want to sue someone you will need to prove that they have told untruths about you. You’re going to find that extremely difficult as I can’t see where he’s lied about you.

I’ve said this to you before; this is not a children’s playground, grow up and take your tantrums somewhere else

Last edited:
It would be good to get the view of Harry Bosch on all of this, although there is a good chance he would just laugh at it all and just fvck it off.

I wish I had read this thread before Sunday when I was at the Graspan Parade. There were a stack of blokes who were down south, it would have been interesting to find out if they had heard of this bloke.

OAMAAM may have some knowledge of him.

Ah, legal action threats, hilarious. Is it true you've never been to the Falklands Ricky? Oh and before you send your Royal Marine death squad my way. I suggest you bear in mind I have legions of Ninjas, the ones who trained the invisible goblins to plant explosives in the towers. You bluffing prick.
Narh, that's @Rodney2q in 10mm scale line :)

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Crikey

Your name and reputation? They sort of got shot to f uck when you appeared on that well known champion of truth and balance called Russia Today, you f ucking retarded child.

In over a decade on this forum, this is the weirdest ******* thread.

Not like "odd", but truly disturbed. The protagonists really need to get a life.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Now I'm a great friend to our veterans, and I'm the guy who was there for our Royals when nobody else was. I said no to writing First Casualty three times George, because I said someone might do a better job and I didn't want to get it wrong... The Royals said everyone had had 35 bloody years and hadn't got it right once yet. Now they say it's perfect. I had one literally crying on me a few weeks back, thanking me that his grandkids will never read those lies about him again, and if you were in the UK, not tucked behind a screen in Australia grinning at your latest clever lie, you'd have sixty bootnecks kicking your door in. Has anyone here actually asked them? Not one person.
My bold - that sounds like Donald Trump levels of fantasy.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
For me it’s the claim that he’s the only person to advocate for the Marines since the conflict and that his intervention has made the world a better place for them. What a load of utter horse shit.
I liked the bit about the one sobbing in gratitude fair tugged the heartstrings that one.

If you don't stop this, I will take legal action and I will put you on the stand and you will lose in public.
Ah the David Irving line of defense, David Irving v Penguin Books and Deborah Lipstadt I always like to see that, just how well did it work of Irving?

It was 37 years ago and the Argies did lots of bad 5hit, one was invading in the first place!
Brave young UK serviceman killed before they got old & brave islanders who still want to be British.
All the Argies did was make UK plc build a decent airfield, infrastructure and defence capability on the Islands

For me it’s the claim that he’s the only person to advocate for the Marines since the conflict and that his intervention has made the world a better place for them. What a load of utter horse shit.
What he does not seem to understand (and it is something that if he genuinely knew lot's of Bootnecks, he would understand) is that we have no time for bullshit. Just like anyone who has served, we wouldn't let the truth get in the way of a good dit. But there is a line, and making claims that change history or that would defame another person, unit or war dead would be way over it. It's probably the same in the Navy, Army & RAF.
There used to be a saying in the navy "Tell it to the Marines". Something along the lines of "if a Bootneck believed it then it may well be true". It will be interesting to see if many do, especially those that have been down south.

And as for being able to set hordes of former Bootnecks on another Civvy to duff him up? The bloke needs to take his head for a shit.

As an aside, some Arrsers of a certain vintage will possibly be amused to learn that one of the conference organisers was Alexander Clarke, late of the Phoenix think Tank, who enjoyed a certain fleeting fame on here at the time of the 2010 SDSR.

Wait, wasn't I Argentine a second ago? What's going on?

Man this is too predictable. How do you even type out this paragraphless tripe over and over again? Do you think it's going to make people forget that you're ignoring everyone asking you to source & defend your claims? Are you trying to claim you've got the Royal family on your side now too?! Amazing.

Also amazing that you constantly claim to speak for the veterans, when you have veterans RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM telling you that you're talking shit, who you conveniently ignore. Some respect you show.

By the way, your threats, as empty as they are ('I have my own personal army and I'm going to send them you get you', do you honesty believe the things you say? I find it hard to believe!), are extremely illegal. It's best not to commit crimes when threatening legal action against someone.

Last edited: