Did Anyone Know About This?

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by The_Snail, Apr 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About us

I got a call this morning from the Man at the PRU saying they were looking for a service leaver to come and work there and look after the YSLs in the area. It's only 30 miles away, and they have only got one bloke at the moment (ex Welfare Officer - I'll soon beat him down) who goes in twice a week.

They are seriously into taking care of ex-squaddies in the area, and I've only bagged myself an interview! It's got my name written all over it.

Yes, I'll take photos of anyone who looks like they belong on The Undateables.

THAT IS ALL.

2. The Snail and welfare? Shurely shome mishtake?

3. Pimping to extract hard earned cash and invested in dodgy derivatives.

4. I'm actually nice in real life.

You ******* bastards.

5. No, you are not.

You are really the love child that Jarrod and Snuggles had in secret.

6. and you don't have a real life, just the virtual one on here

7. He, he.
    Aren't we all. :)

8. Are you sure it's not this PRU that you're going to join? Sounds far more up your Straße.

PS - good luck!

9. Yep heard of them via Linkedin disabled groups, seem a pretty honest and decent bunch in all fairness. Good luck

10. Be sure to get a very large ID badge so they don't mistake you for one of the students.

11. You do realise that it'll mean leaving the house and your sick bed?

12. Good luck to you lass.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I saw PRU and thought, bugger me she coming down to colly,. Thats a hell of a round trip,
    Good luck and hope you get it.

14. Good luck dale - let us know how you get on

15. Dale, be careful it's a tad bit windy wouldn't want you to blow away, good luck you scouse mong!!?