Did anyone else just hear that idiot on Radio 4?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RogueTrooper, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I sat next to the radio with a rather incredulous look on my face (a colleague had to rouse me from my semi vegative state) listening to this lunatic spout of on This Morning......

John Humphries, for once I'm a fan of yours........

(stops typing ...still in a state of shock and mild anger....)

2. Please enlighten us :wink:

3. If I were you I would carry on typing...WTF are you on about?

4. Spill the beans RT

5. Yep, the oxygen of publicity eh?

Radio 4 today progamme for those who missed it. About 0810

6. Radio 4, YAWN-O-RAMA!

7. Made my blood boil!

Litotes

8. I stand corrected....not quite with it this early.

The fella (Abu Issadin...?) who was forced out of the Home Secretary's meeting with local Muslims in London yesterday was given the chance to vent his splean on the Radio this morning...and he did just that.

Trouble is that he made me want to climb into the radio and slice his splean....bigotted little f*gger :x

9. Did you expect any better from the BBC!

10. John Humphrey's owned him and gave him just enough rope to let him show what a retard he is.

It was really quite amusing listening to his weasely reply to JH's question about why he hasn't gone to live in Saudi Arabia :)

11. As someone posted on here recently....."If you don't like it here....Heathrow is that way...."

12. Give him a list of Shira Law based countries and tell him that he can choose or we will choose for him, then give him a 3rd class one-way ticket there.

Job Done.

JJ

13. Can anyone actually give some form of a transcript so I can join the blood boiling club?!?!?!

14. I hope he donned a fresh teatowel and tablecloth for the radio show!!

15. I didn't hear it. What reason did he give?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006440140,00.html