• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Did anyone else just hear that idiot on Radio 4?

I sat next to the radio with a rather incredulous look on my face (a colleague had to rouse me from my semi vegative state) listening to this lunatic spout of on This Morning......

John Humphries, for once I'm a fan of yours........

(stops typing ...still in a state of shock and mild anger....)

armchair_jihad said:
Yep, the oxygen of publicity eh?

Radio 4 today progamme for those who missed it. About 0810
I stand corrected....not quite with it this early.

The fella (Abu Issadin...?) who was forced out of the Home Secretary's meeting with local Muslims in London yesterday was given the chance to vent his splean on the Radio this morning...and he did just that.

Trouble is that he made me want to climb into the radio and slice his splean....bigotted little f*gger :x

RogueTrooper said:
armchair_jihad said:
Yep, the oxygen of publicity eh?

Radio 4 today progamme for those who missed it. About 0810
I stand corrected....not quite with it this early.

The fella (Abu Issadin...?) who was forced out of the Home Secretary's meeting with local Muslims in London yesterday was given the chance to vent his splean on the Radio this morning...and he did just that.

Trouble is that he made me want to climb into the radio and slice his splean....bigotted little f*gger :x
Did you expect any better from the BBC!

John Humphrey's owned him and gave him just enough rope to let him show what a retard he is.

It was really quite amusing listening to his weasely reply to JH's question about why he hasn't gone to live in Saudi Arabia :)

Swiss_Toni said:
John Humphrey's owned him and gave him just enough rope to let him show what a retard he is.

It was really quite amusing listening to his weasely reply to JH's question as about why he hasn't gone to live in Saudi Arabia :)
As someone posted on here recently....."If you don't like it here....Heathrow is that way...."

Give him a list of Shira Law based countries and tell him that he can choose or we will choose for him, then give him a 3rd class one-way ticket there.

Job Done.

JJ

Swiss_Toni said:

It was really quite amusing listening to his weasely reply to JH's question about why he hasn't gone to live in Saudi Arabia :)
I didn't hear it. What reason did he give?
He trained as an electrician and now lives in a three-bedroom council house with his wife and three children in Leyton, where the family are said to receive more than £500 a month in benefits. Last August The Sun exposed Izzadeen as a workshy scrounger whose family have grabbed at least £50,000 in benefits.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006440140,00.html

He trained as an electrician and now lives in a three-bedroom council house with his wife and three children in Leyton, where the family are said to receive more than £500 a month in benefits. Last August The Sun exposed Izzadeen as a workshy scrounger whose family have grabbed at least £50,000 in benefits.
Now theres a supprise. All that money and he's wearing chep teatowels and table cloths from a market stall!. He could at least buy a razor and have a decent shave, bet his wife's got a beard aswell.

g2_loony_bin said:
Can anyone actually give some form of a transcript so I can join the blood boiling club?!?!?!
Gist of it was, the whole world belongs to Allah (Blessings be upon him) and by that notion we should all live under Sharia Law.

When asked, why don't you fcuk off to Saudi Arabia?? He though JH was suggesting forced deportation, and why should he leave the UK because as it was created by Allah (Blessings be upon him), he had just as much a right to live hear as anyone else.

Then I switched over to Chris Moyles, I was so pissed off.

RogueTrooper said:
Swiss_Toni said:

It was really quite amusing listening to his weasely reply to JH's question as about why he hasn't gone to live in Saudi Arabia :)
As someone posted on here recently....."If you don't like it here....Heathrow is that way...."
Most of them work at Heathrow anyway. Should be an easy move to head for departures with a one way ticket.

3 of the 4 people in the office had listened to it on the way in. None of us could quite believe what had been said (and they're all civvies - they said they twere screaming in rage at the radio!) - all credit to John Humphries, he gave this guy plenty of rope to hang himself - manged to really show what extreme views this guy held, as he started out souding quite reasonable, but rapidly escalated into extermism.

Some key points (as far as I recall)
The War on Terror is not a war on terror but a war on muslims.
Many more muslims have been killed since 9/11 than were killed on 9/11 (failing to realise that most havbe them have been killed by other muslims).
British and US troops are on a crusade against muslims.
British troops are being blessed by their own priests before killing muslims.
The world belongs to Allah, so should be subject to Shia (sp?) law.
Democracy is not in accordance with Islam.
He intimated he would work to change current Government through Islamist law, not democarcy.

Latest Threads