Did any Project Fear Predictions Materialise to be True?

You’re still deflecting sweetie. How does highlighting Jeremy Vine equate to me “going off on one”?
You need to work out the difference between laughing at you and deflecting. Keep it up though.

Oh bless, the old soup server has decided Binary Boy (who picks fights with people who aren’t disagreeing with him) is too fragile to fight his own corner...
You can't even get your own insults in Chez Aspie can you? Weak as feck.

You need to work out the difference between laughing at you and deflecting. Keep it up though.
Oh bless. The old “oops, I’ve been caught out and can’t back up my point so I’ll pretend it was just a wind-up” approach. It’s decades since I’ve needed to use that one. :mrgreen:

You can't even get your own insults in Chez Aspie can you? Weak as feck.
Hey, I’m not the one who not only needs to tag-team with the racism defender, but also needs the old Colonel white-knighting for you.

If I’m weak as feck, why does it take three remainaphilliacs to take me on (and still fail)?

It’s a big leap from opposing FOM to xenophobia

Its no big leap from xenophobia to opposing FoM.

The key driver for many people to oppose freedom of movement was (and I believe remains) wage protection.

I cannot recall one single post or comment pre Referendum making mention of that. The key driver for many was xenophobia.

A brief reminder of the remainer mindset on this issue:

And a brief reminder of the Leave mindset on this issue.

Shame about Huawei. The P20 I had and now passed on was a brilliant phone and knocked Apple for 6. Woyid get another but not without the biggest private spy agency's Android apps.
Nowt wrong with a P20 Lite chinese spy phone. I keep my social media down to a minimum and only have a handful of apps.

I think the biggest benefit of Brexit has been the opportunity to observe the meltdowns and temper tantrums of the entitled middle class when things don't go their way. Nothing beats watching them choke on their avocado on artisanal gluten free sourdough toast as they watch their WFH middle management job be offshored to India while Wayne and Chardonnay down the road rake it in from their haulage firm and nail bar.
Probably the most tangible benefit I've seen mentioned.

Colour me confused, but how come the self-proclaimed champions of the working class appear to be so angry that some parts of the working class are now receiving significant pay rises?

Surely it isn't because they are two-faced thick-as-pigshit, hypocritical spouters of shite? Shurely not? ;)
Are they?

Can't see it in this thread.

Plenty of the frothier, excitable types are saying its happening, but its not really.

You silly.

GCHQ said that they could manage it until the US piped up.
Yep, I do wonder what the "intelligence" the US supplied to us about Huawei was.
Probably along the lines of "We need to protect the USA CHIP manufacturers/IT producers, so you need to tell everyone that Huawei = bad."

Well...a wee interruption with Covid but...
_105841233_optimised-mig_figs_chart-nc.png

Taking back control. No more FoM.

Hurrah!