Did any Project Fear Predictions Materialise to be True?

Yes.

Correct.

Correct. Not "I lied".

No, you missed out the context:

One of the reasons why we won is precisely because in Vote Leave we didn’t think that we were definitely right and Remainers are all idiots or traitors or anything else. We never thought like that and still don’t and I don’t now. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say ‘Brexit was a mistake and history will prove that’.”

The quote links to the part I have bolded and does not mean what you want it to. The fact you still say it does even after I've pointed it out, is another lie from you.
Its not me that's lying in the face of facts.

"I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say ‘Brexit was a mistake and history will prove that’.”

The Vicky Pollard is particularly strong in you of late.

Its not me that's lying in the face of facts.

"I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say ‘Brexit was a mistake and history will prove that’.”

The Vicky Pollard is particularly strong in you of late.

You can quote it out of context as often as you like. Others can see I've quoted it in context.

You can quote it out of context as often as you like. Others can see I've quoted it in context.
And we can all see, by deliberately leaving out the bits you really, really don't like.

Suck it up.

Your go to source is Jeremy Vine?

Of course, if he’d put his view on Twitter, you’d consider it gospel. ;)

I just noticed that a guy with a couple of reasonably popular shows (and a habit of blaming Brexit for stuff) didn’t blame Brexit.

I know the background to the gas price rises and some of the knockon effects thanks.
So is it down to Brexit?

What do you for giggles in Chez Aspie?

I’m a carer for an increasingly disabled person, so doing things for giggles isn’t really an option. However, I did clear the house of twigs this morning, all brought in by the puppy.

(Maybe I should have called the puppy “Brexit” so one Project Fear prediction would have come true?)

How’s the mandatory clown service? :p

.. However, I did clear the house of twigs this morning...
Two comments seemingly only ever uttered by the Brexit fanbois.

Is it some kind of speshul code?

Secret signs?

Some kind of in "jokes"?

I'm sure its Ever So Clever.

Probably.

Of course, if he’d put his view on Twitter, you’d consider it gospel. ;)
In your imagination filled world.
I just noticed that a guy with a couple of reasonably popular shows (and a habit of blaming Brexit for stuff) didn’t blame Brexit.
Jeremy Vine viewers are generally ridiculed on this site, I don't watch it but I'd not cite him.
So is it down to Brexit?
Did I say it was?
I’m a carer for an increasingly disabled person, so doing things for giggles isn’t really an option. However, I did clear the house of twigs this morning, all brought in by the puppy.
You do keep on telling us.
(Maybe I should have called the puppy “Brexit” so one Project Fear prediction would have come true?)
Has it shat all over then?
I thought you had a commission in it?

Hmm. It seems we’re in agreement that the gas price hike is nothing to do with Brexit...
Who on earth suggested it was?

Plenty of people will pretend others are - in order to make some kind of "point" - but AFAICT nobody is.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Of course it was a lie. Even the head of Vote Leave admits it. Such a clever lie people didn't believe it was a lie, and still don't.

He also said "I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say ‘Brexit was a mistake and history will prove that’.”

The extra money the NHS has had is down to the pandemic, not Brexit.

In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the government has to date allocated more than £50 billion of extra funding for health services in 2020/21, including funding for personal protective equipment for staff, developing of the Test, Track, Contain and Enable programme, and extended use of the independent sector to increase capacity. Despite these funding boosts, waiting lists for care are continuing to grow and the NHS is building up a substantial backlog of care.

I've given you information about one of the predictions coming true.

And the simple answer is not "no". Who knows how badly the UK will fare when negotiating all of those oven ready deals, amongst the easiest in history?

Wrong.

View attachment 605536

However, economists from both sides of the argument are in agreement on one thing — new rules and regulations ushered in by Britain’s new relationship with Brussels have caused damage to the UK’s economy, hitting trade and deepening labour shortages.

It is?

Show, please.

You're putting that down to Brexit...

Look out for splinters.
Project Fear predicted that there would be a tsunami of businesses buggering off to the EU. Hasn’t happened. Isn’t going to happen.

I don’t put the AUKUS down to Brexit but Project Fear claimed we would be Little Englanders with no international influence. The same people gloried in the election of anti-British Biden. Turns out they were waffling again.

Mr_Baiter

War Hero
Is that the drop in HGV drivers that has been a thing since I took my test in 1977?

The one papered over just a tiny bit by paying some drivers from Eastern Europe the minimum wage whist expecting them to pay for their own overnight parking, brews etc. Not enough drivers to make up the shortfall, but enough to keep wages depressed for two decades?

That drop in numbers?
Thats the badger

Project Fear predicted that there would be a tsunami of businesses buggering off to the EU. Hasn’t happened. Isn’t goin g to happen.
We all hope it isn't going to happen: I've shown some early instances, you cannot possibly say there will be no further instances.

I don’t put the AUKUS down to Brexit but Project Fear claimed we would be Little Englanders with no international influence. The same people gloried in the election of anti-British Biden. Turns out they were waffling again.
Our influence is diminished.
Nobody gloated about the election of Biden because he was anti Brit, but most normal people celebrated 45 leaving Office.

Is that the drop in HGV drivers that has been a thing since I took my test in 1977?

The one papered over just a tiny bit by paying some drivers from Eastern Europe the minimum wage whist expecting them to pay for their own overnight parking, brews etc. Not enough drivers to make up the shortfall, but enough to keep wages depressed for two decades?

That drop in numbers?
How odd that the shortages have only been apparent for the last few months...

Hmm. It seems we’re in agreement that the gas price hike is nothing to do with Brexit...
You keep on deciding what I think absent of my opinion.

Latest Threads