Did any Project Fear Predictions Materialise to be True?

Truxx

LE
So you are denying that Michael Barnier, a man who said immigrants are terrorists, not only supported Remain but was supported by millions of Remainers.

Or Angela “funny tinge” Smith?

Or all those Jew-hating Labour Remainers?

If you like, we can play a little game. All of the following are comments, tweets and retweets from Pro-Remain and Pro-Leave politicians / candidates. Can you guess which side said what?

Black women scare me.
Is it now Labour policy that you are not permitted to criticise Islam?
Many (including Muslims) in liberal, secular Europe might be worried that some (not all) immigration brings with it some very regressive cultural values.
Come on Neil, there is always room in the charts for a couple of poofs with a synthesiser
I won’t support a man saying he’s a woman to get on an all women shortlist.
70% of all pickpockets caught of the #LU are #Romanian
People don’t use [benefits] for the right things; don’t tell me it’s not true, I’ve met and worked with people who spend it mostly on alcohol
A stable society is based on heterosexual relations.
We want immigration, we need immigration

Oh, and here’s a clue. Only one came from a pro-Leave politician. And it’s not the first eight
Great Post, but sadly you are trying to debate with a gunplank

Great Post, but sadly you are trying to debate with a gunplank
"Great post"?

Sure.

He's a bloviating bluffer. He tells lies. He doesn't like it when his lies are pointed out.

The post you quoted is largely fictional, deliberately so.

Lies, in other words as I've clearly demonstrated.

But you'll like him, as he's a Brexit supporter.

I'm not actually sure it has.

And whatever increase in funding the NHS had enjoyed is due to fighting Coronavirus.
If you crept out of ARRSE now and again, you might find out a few things that are going on in the world.

I am?

You're lying. Again.

What racism?

There's loads of racism in supporting the Remain option.

1. FoM is systemically racist; it favours white majority countries.

2. The EU is systemically racist; it's Commission and Parliament are 100% white. The only black faces at the EU parliamentary assembly are the cleaners. How does that enable the EU to represent the BAMEs who live in the EU? It can't and it doesn't. More systemic racism.

3. The EU are systematically killing brown people at their border in the thousands, using what the Guardian describes as 'Brutal Tactics'. What's more, Von Der Lying is okay with all that and is funding Greece millions of more Euros to continue to be the EU's 'shield against refugees', and she said that after Greece had been attacking them.

I'm not calling you a racist, I don't think you are, but the EU isn't the liberal organisation which you believe it to be.

There's loads of racism in supporting the Remain option.

1. FoM is systemically racist; it favours white majority countries.

There are no other kind in the EU.

2. The EU is systemically racist; it's Commission and Parliament are 100% white.

Wrong.

The vote to Leave reduced the numbers of ethnic minority members. By your logic, that is racism.

3. The EU are systematically killing brown people at their border in the thousands, using what the Guardian describes as 'Brutal Tactics'.

IF the EU are killing people at their borders - presumably you mean refugees -( and I don't agree that the EU is deliberately killing them) then their deaths are not due to Ethnicity or race. Not all Syrians, for example are non white.

EU member states are not the EU per se.

What's more, Von Der Lying is okay with all that and is funding Greece millions of more Euros to continue to be the EU's 'shield against refugees', and she said that after Greece had been attacking them.

Is this the same Von Der Leyon that has just agreed funding to help settle Afghan refugees?

The same EU that accepts over a hundred thousand refugees a quarter?

And you are conflating the EU with Remain.

Last edited:
There are no other kind in the EU.

Wrong.

The vote to Leave reduced the numbers of ethnic minority members. By your logic, that is racism.

IF the EU are killing people at their borders - presumably you mean refugees -( and I don't agree that the EU is deliberately killing them) then their deaths are not due to Ethnicity or race. Not all Syrians, for example are non white.

EU member states are not the EU per se.

Is this the same Von Der Leyon that has just agreed funding to help settle Afghan refugees?

The same EU that accepts over a hundred thousand refugees a quarter?

And you are conflating the EU with Remain.

The thing is, the MEPs who claim to be BAME aren't.

If you dispute, show me a picture of a black or brown MEP.

There's 705 MEPs, so that shouldn't be too difficult.

And mate, funding a few Afghans is nothing compared to the thousands the EU have killed.

The thing is, the MEPs who claim to be BAME aren't.

If you dispute, show me a picture of a black or brown MEP.

There's 705 MEPs, so that shouldn't be too difficult.

And mate, funding a few Afghans is nothing compared to the thousands the EU have killed.
It was you that stated there are no BAME members of the EU Parliament and Commission.

I've shown you source referring to BAME members.

Interesting you mention "funding a few Afghans" but not the hundred thousand plus refugees settled each quarter...

The EU hasn't killed anyone. Individual member States are not the EU.

It was you that stated there are no BAME members of the EU Parliament and Commission.

I've shown you source referring to BAME members.

Interesting you mention "funding a few Afghans" but not the hundred thousand plus refugees settled each quarter...

The EU hasn't killed anyone. Individual member States are not the EU.

Show me a pic of a black or brown MEP. There's 705 of them; it can't be too difficult really. Just one or two will do. Five would be magic, but impossible I fear. The only black or brown faces in the EU parliamentary assembly are the cleaners.

And it's the EU killing refugees, using Frontex, mate. Not all of them, the Greeks are having a go too.

But you know Frontex is EU controlled?

Also note the funding for Greece:

1b.jpg

The liberal EU you support and cheer for doesn't exist, mate. Sorry.

You've heard what Barnier's been saying too?

Show me a pic of a black or brown MEP. There's 705 of them; it can't be too difficult really. Just one or two will do. Five would be magic, but impossible I fear. The only black or brown faces in the EU parliamentary assembly are the cleaners.
There were 24 (BAME, not necessarily Black/Brown) towards the start of 2020; the UK had the most (7; in 2019).

Edit: From a v quick scan of the current list (Full list | MEPs | European Parliament):

1631741501045.png
1631741560661.png
1631741590802.png
1631741640779.png
1631741683477.png
1631741714169.png

Still, not many.

Last edited: