Did any Project Fear Predictions Materialise to be True?

The Worcester Sauce French Fries were undoubtedly superior.
You can still get them, not the crisps though. Some lass that works at Asda reckons the factory burnt down, I am sure I read somewhere that they had been pulled out of service because they contained some agent that was found to be a possible cancer generator.

The fries are ok, but a completely different taste.

As I've told you a few times now, and "Old" or "Disagree" really isn't a mong button.
Oh. OK. So they're just buttons poked by mongs. Is that it?
Mong.

Londo

LE
You can still get them, not the crisps though. Some lass that works at Asda reckons the factory burnt down, I am sure I read somewhere that they had been pulled out of service because they contained some agent that was found to be a possible cancer generator.

The fries are ok, but a completely different taste.
All flavours of Walkers crisps seem to be in short supply for the last couple of months .
Think it started with the driver shortage and supply chain problems .
Then of course the MSM had to point this out so that led to the hordes of panic buyers clearing the shelves
Then they had a fire at the production factory .
We're doomed I tell ye .

And we're back to the curious bus obsession.
here-we-go-round-again.jpg

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The "propaganda" had no effect on my vote at all.

The £350m per week lie, however, affected far too many.

Which one?

Can't be both...

You simply quoting my posts and shouting "Wibble" really isn't "countering" them.

You still think that my recent refusal to be drawn into your slightly teary trolling in CA was some kind of victory for you, don't you?

It wasn't.
The £350 million on the side of the bus had at least one benefit. It’s a good combat indicator of weak mindedness when it’s mentioned.

It clearly affected the irrational. I’ve yet to meet or hear from anyone who didn’t understand it apart from losers who have already demonstrated they stupidity by clinging to their silly addiction to the EU.

The Worcester Sauce French Fries were undoubtedly superior.

But not as good as Worcester Sauce flavour Twiglets

Tyk

LE
The "propaganda" had no effect on my vote at all.

The £350m per week lie, however, affected far too many.

Really? You appear to have fallen for the remainer propaganda hook, line, sinker Fly Fishing by J.R. Hartley and subscription to the Angling Times, you trot out all their talking points, tropes and of course the bus picture.

Which one?

Can't be both...
You participate in threads by one liner trolling, sniping and snide comments, but don't contribute to the threads so yes it's very clearly both.

You simply quoting my posts and shouting "Wibble" really isn't "countering" them.

You still think that my recent refusal to be drawn into your slightly teary trolling in CA was some kind of victory for you, don't you?

It wasn't.

That's your opinion, and there you go with the teary junk yet again. You've never succeeded in upsetting me, making me "teary, emotional, angry etc etc etc", I doubt you've ever achieved that with any ARRSE poster, you just love those feeble little insult attempts. Rolling out a small insult is never a counter to a debating point, it's just a demonstration you haven't a clue how to deal with one.

Of course you also whine when people mong button your trolling posts to the extent of running to the mods and site admins when you've got hurt feelings, but you deploy them liberally which just highlights your hypocrisy.

Latest Threads