Dickhead of the week

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pararegtom, Mar 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

You all must have a person that deserves dick head of the week Title. Today I have two, Just Done the school run to pick up my petal. And this burke on a motorbike screams past me doing a wheelie, petal says wow dad cool. yes I say, 100m up the road said eddy kidd wannabe is stuck on the back of a bus.mmm not so cool

second is the poor soul who threw himself off the Bridge over the A1 about 30 minutes ago causing no end of chaos during rush hour. Glad he missed my car, just had it valeted.
  2. The nonce who I have the misfortune to work for. Hasnt got a clue, out of his depth, in complete denial and wont listen to those who have done it and know best. Tried to have a sensible meeting with him and he just chatted for an hour about nowt, pleased I wont be around to pick up the pieces. Jack as I am.
  3. Pararegtom

hammy you work for GB?
  4. I would nominate you.
    Two reasons -
    1. your outrage because people are mocking retards, the disables, Downies etc in the NAAFI bar.
    2. your outrage at being nominated as Dickhead of the Week.
  5. The bosses son.
    Aged 30
    Weighs 24stone.
    Does fcuk all but bleed the company dry, by putting everything on expenses. And I mean everything, shopping, meals out with the wife, tv & Blu Ray player.
    Plus his wife gets a company car & a wage (just under the tax threshold) even though she don't work here.
    Has no original thoughts in his head. Just regurgitates his fathers thoughts & bigotry.
    Won't let his oldest son have a football shirt of his local team, because "I don't like them & neither does my dad."

6. Talk about deja vu!
  7. Str8Bloke, surely, is dickhead of the year? (St Paddy's day thread anyone? anyone?)
  8. Surely the captain of the Freighter who ignored Cyclone warnings, and lost 41 containersof phosphate and tons of oil into the prettiest bay and till then most pristine beaches in the world(even the turtles carry pooper scoopers :lol: ) surely he qualifies as dickhead of the month, followed closely by the captains of the 2 us navy vessels running side by side in the straits of Hormuz yesterday and crashed into each other causing an oil spill :x
  9. I'd like to nominate Natasha Richardson's skiing pals - "don't worry sweetie, it's just a little bump, you'll be ok".
  10. My Sqn QM....1630 nock off on a friday waiting for him to inspect squadron weapons! 1630...on a FRIDAY has he no soul? The fecking pad!

11. Seconded.

Purely for not reading the sign above the door and trying to derail what could have been a good thread.
  12. It WAS a cracking thread in my opinion. A mong tiger FFS, I felt utterly satisfied!
  13. That didn't really happen did it? :roll:

14. Pararegtom

15. bastard, my keyboard is covered in brew now