Dick turpin Wore A Mask

How can the armed forces pension scheme justify a £175 for a pension print-out for divorce proceedings and £350 for a pension sharing order for divorce? Can anyone tell me how they come to these figures and has anyone ever challenged it?

There is controversy over bank charges these days at £30 a pop, so how can these civvy's get away with this kind of charge? It must be literally £+++ in terms of profits for the b@stards. Is it we are just mugs, or should this be brought to the attention of Watchdog or a petition to government? We are fighting wars and risking life and limb for a fraction of the cost they are charging us. Any thoughts???

T

the_mentalist

The exact same thing happened to me, only I was charged the £175 twice because they got the information wrong the first time and my ex-(bitch :x ) wifes solicitor challenged the information.

It is daylight robbery and should be addressed, but to who?

the_mentalist said:
The exact same thing happened to me, only I was charged the £175 twice because they got the information wrong the first time and my ex-(bitch :x ) wifes solicitor challenged the information.

It is daylight robbery and should be addressed, but to who?
Your MP; find out who it is from www.theyworkforyou.com.

Litotes