Dick Tricks !!!

Ive seen a lad drop his bell end into a pint glass in the naafi and it touch the bottom of the glass and another lad fit about a quids worth of 5p pieces behind his foreskin, fcuking bizzar the stuff that goes on in the naafi !
what have you seen done?

I have a sneaky suspicion I am going to be accused of being BB when the reguulars log on. They have a habbit of accusing someone who disagrees with them or tests their testosterone (even if the poster is male). Still, it is a NAAFI bar! :D

Spankie said:
I have a sneaky suspicion I am going to be accused of being BB when the reguulars log on. They have a habbit of accusing someone who disagrees with them or tests their testosterone (even if the poster is male). Still, it is a NAAFI bar! :D
are you BB? :wink: :lol:

gosh bit extreme even by BB standards,
sex change to make it easier to blend in............

i always wonder,
if a female gets a sex change and they give her/him a really small dick,
does she have a ready made complexe that usually takes men years to gain?

Don't know BBC. Seems to be a male thing with BB. Appears they have all encountered one (or will in the future) and tarr us with the same brush. :D

Spankie said:
I think your another bloke posing as a woman. Hi Frank, back again?

So. Gunny. (ignore that BBC). My family are from Kilkenny. I have assumptions your heritage is from over there. Were you born here or over there?

Latest Threads