Dick Strawbridge's new TV series.

Starts on Monday 30th Jan on ITV at 4PM,"The Hungry Sailors"

The Hungry Sailors | ITV Food

Ex-Masterchef winner Dick Strawbridge and his son James have two passions - sailing and great food. In The Hungry Sailors, they set off on a journey to explore the best of both of these. Living on board the beautiful pilot cutter Amelie Rose, they sail from Fowey in Cornwall right along the south coast of Britain, ending their journey at the mouth of the river Thames. At every stop, they seek out the best local food producers and sample regional delicacies. Then it's back to the Amelie Rose, to create mouthwatering recipes to serve to the boat's crew.
Dicks website;

It's been done before,,I enjoyed 'The Hairy Bikers Tour of Britain',,I Like our Dick and I will be watching for sure,,On the down side there is a series about the Roux Family and how they taught us Brits to cook,,won't be watching that at all.....

I'm confused, I'm pretty sure I've already seen this show! Was it on UTV before ITV?
It has been shown on ITV at 1600hrs for the past couple of weeks.

Whilst it is an entertaining programme (especially with Dick Strawbridge at the helm), it isn't a patch on Hugh Fearnly W.