Dick Strawbridge

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by ubique66, Mar 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dick Strawbridge, mad as a box of frogs or what?
    Mind you, never seen enthusiasm like it, would have liked to serve under him!

2. Nah. He'd crush you. I take it you mean the one on Junkyard Wars - or whatever it's called

3. Yeah, he's on UKTV history all day today with "Crafty tricks of War" funny as fcuk, obviously with serious overtones

4. Watched the one about the armoured car and the wheelbarrow today. The old boy helping him was a former CATO NI.

5. Brilliant Bloke. wouldn't hear a word said against him. that bald bloke that co-presents (read: whipping boy) is definitely a bender tho. daft foreign name as well.

6. ....and what a muzzy!

7. He is sooo funny, I met him and all of his brothers at the last royal tournament, what a gas!
    My brother who was at welbeck at the time new him really well!

8. Watched his one on crafty tricks of war with the home made wheelbarrow - that was some controlled explosion.

9. Met him in germany last year, really good bloke, so down to earth.
    Very focused on the job at hand, but always ready for a laugh.

His brother was my O.C. at one point, just as mad, no complaints at all.

10. Have a butchers at his Daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew, wouldn't mind her in my nest!

Quack

11. How about a picture then?

12. Of dick? Or his daughter?

13. Did anyone else see the first episode this week of his new series, "Its not easy being green" (I think) ?
    He comes across as a really good bloke, and hugely competent too.
    The programmes definitely worth a look. He's sold up and bought a wreck of a farm in Devon, with the intention of becoming as self-sufficent as possible.
    And yes, his daughters a definite catch, in fact, his whole family seem really, well, 'nice'.
    Keep up the good work Dick, I for one am more than a little jealous.

14. Knew his brothers and went out to the family house a couple of times, great blokes, they did quite well on scrapheap challenge as well if i remember correctly.

Sparky

15. used to be my old OC penny sqn AAC harogate when it was a R sigs depot. was mad then and his tash ahas taken on privet hedge proportions since then. always one for the lads