Dick Cheneys gay daughter knocked up. But how?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Devil_Dog, Dec 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1815192006

I deny any involvement and therefore will not accept any responsibilty in raising the child. Unless of course Dick offers me 1,000 shares of Halliburton.

2. You dirty dog, I knew it was you. You all talk the same, and are all in-bred. Forget America, it might as well be Wiltshire!

3. Dale, the resident expert on inbreeding strikes again with another low blow.

Hi sweetie. Long time no see. Still chewing the cud?

4. Since Thanksgiving has just passed , I would suspect she used a Turkey baster and knocked her self up .

Do it yourself instructions

5. Ah! so the roumours are true, the US does have a stealth cock programme

6. Hmm....

If it results in a 'shotgun wedding', it may be prudent to decline the invitation.

What?....Yellow Cab for Mr Tilbake?....Yup,..that's me.

7. Thankfully it was buy mechanical methods Look at the fore heed on that! and she looks like McCully culkin as well......unless it as wacko Jacko 8O
    [​IMG]

8. Bretta,

For shame!
    Although your choice of transport is bang on, your opinion on the fairer sex is somewhat jaded, I assure you I would lob one up it!

9. Come off it you know shes a munter!

10. What's that got to do with it?! Pulse? Furry axe wound? Result.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This is what comes of the well known lesbian practice of kissing toilet seats.

12. Until she wips out the 9in strap on :p

13. Its all good! oh hang on 9 inch? no sod that, I dont mind the odd finger but 9 inches? thats got to hurt.

14. Or one of those chin strap on dildo things she can nosh you off whilst bumming you :omfg:

15. Is this how it happened

[​IMG]