• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dick Cheneys gay daughter knocked up. But how?

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1815192006

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Mary Cheney, the gay daughter of U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, is pregnant, the vice president's office said on Wednesday.
I deny any involvement and therefore will not accept any responsibilty in raising the child. Unless of course Dick offers me 1,000 shares of Halliburton.

Devil_Dog said:
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1815192006

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Mary Cheney, the gay daughter of U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, is pregnant, the vice president's office said on Wednesday.
I deny any involvement and therefore will not accept any responsibilty in raising the child. Unless of course Dick offers me 1,000 shares of Halliburton.
You dirty dog, I knew it was you. You all talk the same, and are all in-bred. Forget America, it might as well be Wiltshire!

Dale, the resident expert on inbreeding strikes again with another low blow.

Hi sweetie. Long time no see. Still chewing the cud?

Hmm....

If it results in a 'shotgun wedding', it may be prudent to decline the invitation.

What?....Yellow Cab for Mr Tilbake?....Yup,..that's me.

Thankfully it was buy mechanical methods Look at the fore heed on that! and she looks like McCully culkin as well......unless it as wacko Jacko 8O

Bretta,

For shame!
Although your choice of transport is bang on, your opinion on the fairer sex is somewhat jaded, I assure you I would lob one up it!

What's that got to do with it?! Pulse? Furry axe wound? Result.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
This is what comes of the well known lesbian practice of kissing toilet seats.

Its all good! oh hang on 9 inch? no sod that, I dont mind the odd finger but 9 inches? thats got to hurt.

Is this how it happened

devexwarrior said:
This is the season for conception in a non-conventional manner, after all
Are you suggesting the mother of the son of God was actually a lesbian whose daddy started wars he couldn't finish and failed to obey marksmanship principles?

Makes sense...

hallveg said:
Bretta,

For shame!
Although your choice of transport is bang on, your opinion on the fairer sex is somewhat jaded, I assure you I would lob one up it!
I cannot get the picture of said munter up on this computer, but rest assured I would, and brag about it afterwards. By the way Hallveg, I haven't seen you for a while. Have you been away throwing a bit of chlorine in the Cheney family gene pool perchance?

Latest Threads