• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dick Cheney Has Change of Heart

Is he related in any way to the living, though decidedly unwell, wendyballer Fabrice Muamba?
Probably. As if I'm remotely connected with the world of oikball. There's a bloke called Muamba with a dicky ticker - I hope Cheney has been given one of those.

Or, even better, a rotting red pepper with mouldy holes that look like ventricles, mistakenly switched from the hospital canteen in one of those it-couldn't-happen-here incidents.

I just hope the new heart packs up on the heartless bastard (it was probably obtained from somebody in India or Bangladesh ahead of everybody else on the programme) and that he dies a very painful death - along with his equally heartless buddy Bush!

MiSoGr and a Happy Easter to all.

Latest Threads