Dick Cheney Has Change of Heart

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Markintime, Mar 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears that Dick Cheney has had a heart transplant at age 71. Given that he was instrumental in bringing about the 2003 invasion of Iraq and he wielded unprecedented power as Vice President under Bush what do you feel would be an appropriate donor heart for him?

Dick Cheney's heart transplant a success: spokeswoman
  2. A faulty one.
  3. Tony Blair's.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

A shame that somebody had to die in order that the doddery old bastard might live.
  5. He's not very popular in Canada! Read the comments at the end of the article. :)
  6. I was going to say George W. Bush's heart but Tony Blair's will do just as well.
  7. fu2

fu2 LE

Did`nt think the bastard had one.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Patrice Muamba's
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Is he related in any way to the living, though decidedly unwell, wendyballer Fabrice Muamba?
  10. Probably. As if I'm remotely connected with the world of oikball. There's a bloke called Muamba with a dicky ticker - I hope Cheney has been given one of those.

Or, even better, a rotting red pepper with mouldy holes that look like ventricles, mistakenly switched from the hospital canteen in one of those it-couldn't-happen-here incidents.
  11. A smack headed AIDS victim.
  12. I just hope the new heart packs up on the heartless bastard (it was probably obtained from somebody in India or Bangladesh ahead of everybody else on the programme) and that he dies a very painful death - along with his equally heartless buddy Bush!

MiSoGr and a Happy Easter to all.