Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dianne Abbott......

Just a delicious reminder of your Home Secretary In Waiting being dissected on air:

"The public will understand that you're not willing to talk about the real issues . . . "

Oh, the public is not as stupid as you might wish us to be, Dianne. Like your racism, just because you are you think we are. we know very well that the real issue is that Labour offer you as a potential minister of the crown and you are patently unsuited for such high office.

What a despicable excuse for a senior politician. If that is an example of the best and the brightest the Labour Party has to offer, the election is already in the bag.

And it isn't theirs.

If she wasn't bad enough Boris was saying the same crap on the Andrew Marr interview this morning, 50,000 more nurses (which includes 19,000 already working as nurses). He even went to Eton!!!

What a shower.

Don’t bother with what school you attended, but if those 19,000 leave the NHS and then don’t return in a similar manner that the MOD and NHS have used for years, would there still be those 19,000 nurses working for the NHS or those 19,000 fewer?

"The public will understand that you're not willing to talk about the real issues . . . "

Oh, the public is not as stupid as you might wish us to be, Dianne. Like your racism, just because you are you think we are. we know very well that the real issue is that Labour offer you as a potential minister of the crown and you are patently unsuited for such high office.

What a despicable excuse for a senior politician. If that is an example of the best and the brightest the Labour Party has to offer, the election is already in the bag.

And it isn't theirs.
God!! I hope you have it right Dredd!

Don’t bother with what school you attended, but if those 19,000 leave the NHS and then don’t return in a similar manner that the MOD and NHS have used for years, would there still be those 19,000 nurses working for the NHS or those 19,000 fewer?
Let’s put it another way.
Forty nurses at Rinteln sign up for the bus to attend a disco at 1st Blankshires.
Nineteen then decide they don’t want to go, so another list is opened and another 19 sign up.
Then it is announced that all those who do attend will receive free champagne all night and a free pass to the blocks.
The 19 who had said they didn’t want to go, now decide to get on the bus.
How many nurses are there clamouring to attend the Blankshires’ Do? And how many actually do attend?
Of course, the answer to Q1 is 59.
The answer to Q2 is:

None. The bus gets pulled over by Civpol for being overloaded, and is prevented from proceeding.
ETA: But that’s another story.

Last edited:
79497244_10206753739519739_3628353324727664640_n.jpg

As a light aside, for those on Twitter, some genius has come up with this Guardian Meme Generator.

#trollingthe guardian is doing the rounds. The graun, apparently, is not in the least bit amused. Especially since some of the real opinion pieces look like parody.

Filthy dirty police putting their body parts in the mouth of a poor defenceless black man. Horrendous.
(actually that sentence can be read in so many ways I wish I hadn't written it now o_O )

Do you also eat jellied eels and sing along to Chaz & Dave records? Only a true east ender would do that.

Fit buggers, some of those older ones. I can't imagine some of the sights I see on the streets being able to hop from one foot to the other for more than a couple of seconds ...