Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dianne Abbott......

As a counter, it’s also documented that Abbott went to Corbyn’s house and had a stand up screaming wife with Corbyn’s wife, telling Corbyn‘s wife to basically eff off and leave Corbyn for Abbott.

That didnt really help his ‘family orientated’ ‘kinder society’ theory.

The only time I’ve ever felt a shred of pity for Abbott was when I hear about the mates round for a shufti thing. No woman deserves to be treated like that and my pity was for her being so dumb to not realise she was just part of the stage scenery.

I’d like to thank you for curing me of my weakness on that point. I’d not realised she had been that committed.

The only time I’ve ever felt a shred of pity for Abbott was when I hear about the mates round for a shufti thing. No woman deserves to be treated like that and my pity was for her being so dumb to not realise she was just part of the stage scenery.

I’d like to thank you for curing me of my weakness on that point. I’d not realised she had been that committed.
This election is not only frightening but far more interesting than recent ones have been, for example certain MPs those that walked across the house to defect to other parties and without bye-election. How will they be treated by their constituents? How will Abbot's constituents vote knowing her recent showings? What will happen north of the border? The 12th December is going to be an interesting evening and early morning following, there will be some surprises I think? .

This election is not only frightening but far more interesting than recent ones have been, for example certain MPs those that walked across the house to defect to other parties and without bye-election. How will they be treated by their constituents? How will Abbot's constituents vote knowing her recent showings? What will happen north of the border? The 12th December is going to be an interesting evening and early morning following, there will be some surprises I think? .
Or b), it'll be the same old pin-a-rosette-on-a-donkey show.

They will vote as they always do, out of blind loyalty due to her heritage and inane ramblings about how the white man has enslaved her ilk for generations to come...
Out of blind loyalty to our heritage are we allowed to kick its moronic arse back to where it belongs?

That's not a Conservative, that's Nicky Morgan, a Lib Dem who has infiltrated the Conservative Party.

If she wasn't bad enough Boris was saying the same crap on the Andrew Marr interview this morning, 50,000 more nurses (which includes 19,000 already working as nurses). He even went to Eton!!!

What a shower.

If she wasn't bad enough Boris was saying the same crap on the Andrew Marr interview this morning, 50,000 more nurses (which includes 19,000 already working as nurses). He even went to Eton!!!

What a shower.

Just a delicious reminder of your Home Secretary In Waiting being dissected on air:

Fnar

84691148-CAC6-4A86-9647-E150B08F9512.jpeg