Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dianne Abbott......

I think she suffers from Michael Jackson Syndrome, spent most of her life isolated from the real world, forming a corrupt morality due to surrounding herself with like minded minions for support and relying on a well placed friend to protect her from honesty, integrity and truthfulness.

Best description of the Abbapotomus to date
Virtual beer is your prize.
Can anyone do better? Virtual bevarage of choice up for grabs

Just checking in case my knowledge is out of date and found this. No such thing as 2:2 from Cambridge apparently!
Help me find my surprised face please!

From 'Quora' with thanks.
Unlike other universities, Cambridge does not grade it's undergraduate degrees, other than to specify whether it was with or without honours: my degree certificate fails to mention the class of my degree (or, for that matter, the subject)
Most UK universities will grade honours degrees as firsts, upper seconds ("2:1"), lower seconds ("2:2") or thirds.
Below that, there are pass degrees (i.e. degrees without honours). Confusingly, a pass degree means different things at different Universities. In some universities, a pass degrees takes less time than an honours degree - so one can decide to graduate earlier with a pass degree. Or, a pass degree may be a one-year 'top-up' course that follows on from a foundation degree or a non-degree HND course. Or, in some universities - as in Cambridge - it may indicate that one has failed too many courses to qualify for honours. In other words, a pass degree from Cambridge is in most cases a glorified attendance certificate.

Last edited:
Diane Abbott1.jpg

Further to the story that Abbott was spotted in the Gents toilets.....
"She complained to the press regulator IPSO, insisting the story was “fabricated and malicious” and broke the Editor’s Code"
Now Guido tells us that the complaint has been dropped after a witness confirmed she was in the Gents......
.://order-order.com/2018/07/23/diane-abbott-drops-bogus-ipso-complaint/