Dianne Abbott......

Good old Dianne, BAME, BAME, BAME and promptly gets her arse handed to her :)

A tacit admission that BAME are their own worst enemy when it comes to infecting themselves.

1614690199073.png

CrashTestDummy said:
Wide-mouthed frog.
You don't see many of those ...

My bold Thank f**k for that!!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good old Dianne, BAME, BAME, BAME and promptly gets her arse handed to her :)

If I was to move to a capitol city in Germany, France, China or India. There is no way I could afford to live in any of them, it would be too expensive. Why oh Why, do ethnics move into high rise flats and housing estates in London. It's because it suits the likes of Dianne Abbot to bring the ethnic voters in, and to ensure she and her ilk have their votes.

Last edited:

JAD

LE
On the tele box news last night; I see she's signed out the works ticket and keys for the outrage bus and appointed herself as the designated driver cum spokesperson for the MM and PM thingme bob.
Is there no drama that she cannot leach onto in the hope that it will give her the media oxygen she craves?

Even at the wheel of the 55 seater, (that seats errr, approximately 15,000), she managed to steer the unfolding MM scenario back to her favourite subject, herself and the injustice of a white, middle age male teacher who made fail maths CSE &O levels because of his constant unwanted attention towards her as a vulnerable teen. And such like.

The_Poltroon

Old-Salt
I saw the delightful Miss Abbott interviewed on telly earlier and I couldn't help noticing how shockingly bad her teeth are.

It looks like someone removed them with a chisel then hammered them back into her skull using a cricket bat

I definitely wouldn't let her perform an act of gratification upon my person with those chompers

JAD

LE
I saw the delightful Miss Abbott interviewed on telly earlier and I couldn't help noticing how shockingly bad her teeth are.

It looks like someone removed them with a chisel then hammered them back into her skull using a cricket bat

I definitely wouldn't let her perform an act of gratification upon my person with those chompers
Comedy wig- check
Sixties gleggs-check, check
Bad teeth checkerty check.

It can only be one person......

TamH70

MIA
On the tele box news last night; I see she's signed out the works ticket and keys for the outrage bus and appointed herself as the designated driver cum spokesperson for the MM and PM thingme bob.
Is there no drama that she cannot leach onto in the hope that it will give her the media oxygen she craves?

Even at the wheel of the 55 seater, (that seats errr, approximately 15,000), she managed to steer the unfolding MM scenario back to her favourite subject, herself and the injustice of a white, middle age male teacher who made fail maths CSE &O levels because of his constant unwanted attention towards her as a vulnerable teen. And such like.
How did she pass Oxbridge without O level maths

How did she pass Oxbridge without O level maths
Simples. After my A levels I went to an Oxford college.

The fact that it was a crammer for thickos and I was there to try and do a crash course to rescue a single A level I’d spectacularly stoofed in on is irrelevant.

The fact that in the 3 months I was there I simultaneously discovered beer and women but crucially now outside the controlling environs of a boarding school, ran up a goodish debt and not coincidentally stoofed in on the A level resit even more spectacularly than the first time round is even less relevant.

I still went to college in Oxford.

A couple of times anyway.

As an aside, I shared digs there with a genuine Oxford chap. The hoover packed up and the landlord dropped off a new one. Back then we had white doctors, white dog shit and household appliances came without moulded plugs. Einstein Jr proceeds to take the plug off the old hoover and fit it to the new and plugged it in at which point half of Oxford found itself without power.

Having chiselled the remains of the plug / socket out of the wall it became clear he’d not got a single wire in the right connection. Even by chance it must be possible to get at least one right, this must have taken deliberate thought.

I often wonder what became of him. He’s either designing space stations or he’s killed himself in the kind of domestic accident that people read about in the paper and say “WTF?”.

My point is that Oxbridge does not a superior human intellect make. Abbot is not alone in that.

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Simples. After my A levels I went to an Oxford college.

The fact that it was a crammer for thickos and I was there to try and do a crash course to rescue a single A level I’d spectacularly stoofed in on is irrelevant.

The fact that in the 3 months I was there I simultaneously discovered beer and women but crucially now outside the controlling environs of a boarding school, ran up a goodish debt and not coincidentally stoofed in on the A level resit even more spectacularly than the first time round is even less relevant.

I still went to college in Oxford.

A couple of times anyway.

As an aside, I shared digs there with a genuine Oxford chap. The hoover packed up and the landlord dropped off a new one. Back then we had white doctors, white dog shit and household appliances came without moulded plugs. Einstein Jr proceeds to take the plug off the old hoover and fit it to the new and plugged it in at which point half of Oxford found itself without power.

Having chiselled the remains of the plug / socket out of the wall it became clear he’d not got a single wire in the right connection. Even by chance it must be possible to get at least one right, this must have taken deliberate thought.

I often wonder what became of him. He’s either designing space stations or he’s killed himself in the kind of domestic accident that people read about in the paper and say “WTF?”.

My point is that Oxbridge does not a superior human intellect make. Abbot is not alone in that.
Absolutely. I've known incredibly intelligent people you wouldn't send out for a packet of fags and expect them to come back with the right ciggies, change or indeed remember to come back at all.

Absolutely. I've known incredibly intelligent people you wouldn't send out for a packet of fags and expect them to come back with the right ciggies, change or indeed remember to come back at all.
Yep, this guy needed a full time carer. Another stunt he pulled was nearly blowing half the neighbourhood to atoms. I got home from the pub one night and walked in on a gas filled house. He’d put a pan of milk on the cooker, turned the gas on but forgot to light it. Remember, this was back when there were no thermal safety cut outs so it was possible to do it. He’d been distracted by a quantum physics formula he was deconstructing in Hebrew or something.

“I wondered why it was taking so long to boil” says he, reaching for the box of matches! Feck me, I’ve never sobered up so fast.