Dianne Abbott......

Chef

LE
My bold you mean apart from being Magic Grandpa's bit of exotic fanny, that he liked to show off to his mates proving how pc he was.
View attachment 553293
I suppose wearing a chain around her neck is supposed to be ironic.

TamH70

MIA
I suppose wearing a chain around her neck is supposed to be ironic.

On Corbyn's part? Probably.

On the Flabbottopotamus's? I don't think she's got anywhere near the grasp of that concept that Alanis Morrisette had in her most famous song, and she managed to get that utterly wrong on a truly biblical level.

Chef

LE
On Corbyn's part? Probably.

On the Flabbottopotamus's? I don't think she's got anywhere near the grasp of that concept that Alanis Morrisette had in her most famous song, and she managed to get that utterly wrong on a truly biblical level.
I thought of this one when Alanis Morissette was mentioned. Could apply to Dianne or Corbyn's assorted wives:

Apart from the chips on both shoulders, if you tied her hands down she probably couldn't talk. The Italian walt.

Joking aside she's achieved a lot but doesn't seem to take any pride in that. Unless the wheels were greased for her on account of her ethnicity. Who knows or cares?

I reckon it’s a self loathing thing that goes through some kind of transference. No doubt a psychologist will be along shortly to explain it better than I but these people who have done well (deservedly or otherwise) and then go on to loathe others who’ve also done well seem to have a issue with themselves more than anyone else?

Here‘s another one who seems to think the right to succeed should be limited to left wing (preferably BAME) females and that any white male who dares to make a go of it is half a step to the right of Goebels:

DED6E931-79E9-4367-B195-7A851B23656C.jpeg

My bold you mean apart from being Magic Grandpa's bit of exotic fanny, that he liked to show off to his mates proving how pc he was.
View attachment 553293
amazed no one has made a deep fake video yet ....hint hint

I reckon it’s a self loathing thing that goes through some kind of transference. No doubt a psychologist will be along shortly to explain it better than I but these people who have done well (deservedly or otherwise) and then go on to loathe others who’ve also done well seem to have a issue with themselves more than anyone else?

Here‘s another one who seems to think the right to succeed should be limited to left wing (preferably BAME) females and that any white male who dares to make a go of it is half a step to the right of Goebels:

View attachment 553581
Wide-mouthed frog.

View attachment 553581

Holy Tea Strainer!

What is that? It'd look more natural with half a vole stuck on a 5/0 fish hook hanging off that lower lip.

NSP

LE
I linked directly to that video a while back - it didn't work out too well.
It's not the first time I've linked indirectly -because I might look a bit silly but I'm not stupid enough to link directly to a hardcore bongo flick.

Can't think why....

Good old Dianne, BAME, BAME, BAME and promptly gets her arse handed to her :)

Latest Threads